DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

Saathiya 2 is coming soon ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Star Plus's YRKKH has touched social and family issues, though melodramatic. And is in the race of longest running Indian serials, the first of which is a show from ETV Telugu. Two reasons why YRKKH won't end:
1) This serial is doing ok with it's storyline and viewership, and is a brand of SP, the longest running show of the channel.
2) Moreover, no producer would want to launch a show which clashes from the very first day with the grand viewed Kundali Bhagya at 9.30 on Zee TV. Colors and Sony's 9.30 slot serials are getting poor ratings, check for yourself.
๐Ÿ™ƒ

Bro, then you haven't watched Ekta's Kundali and Kumkum Bhagya from Zee TV which are topping the charts. If there are two dhoom tana tana transition editing and music per minute in KZK, there are 10 such in Bhagyas, yet they are gaining TRPs. I just said that Kasautii had decent rating, so they could change it's slot. I thing Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein will also become boring afterwards, like the original Kusumdola of Star Jalsha. ๐Ÿ˜
Dont think to that level ๐Ÿ˜‚
I don't think this new show will run for years in StarPlus!

Just remember Potol Kumar Ganwala and Kulfi Kumar Bajewala!

Bro, then you haven't watched Ekta's Kundali and Kumkum Bhagya from Zee TV which are topping the charts. If there are two dhoom tana tana transition editing and music per minute in KZK, there are 10 such in Bhagyas, yet they are gaining TRPs. I just said that Kasautii had decent rating, so they could change it's slot. I thing Ghum Hai Kisi Ke Pyaar Mein will also become boring afterwards, like the original Kusumdola of Star Jalsha. ๐Ÿ˜
The promo looks interesting though but jokes a side, The reboot of kzk has seen much success than sanjivani! They're ending it a right time.

StarPlus is good compared to others bro! If they dont get good ratings, if they are not having anymore good plot left, what's the use of airing those! Ending them is better!

It's not in the case of Star Jalsha!
Ke Apon Ke Por was no1/no2 till the last week of its 7.30pm telecast, but why Jalsha shifted its time to late slot 10.30 pm!?
After Ke Apon Ke Por's time change, both Zee and Star's 7.30pm serials are entering top5 now
They shifted ke apon ke por because it was performing poorly in urban area with 7-7.5 tvr whereas zee new show got 9.5+ rating in urban area at same 7.30pm slot so rating of ke apon ke por was not bad but they wanted new slot leader nd now khorkuto is slot leader in urban area with 10tvr .....whereas ke apon ke por is also slot leader at 10.30pm with zee rival show

I hope StarPlus brings Survivor back because that was the only reality tv show which was a challenge for BiggBoss. Along with Masterchef & The Voice.
Star has so many international format rights can't they renew it like colors does for bigg boss.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock