DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

Can someone make a list of Star network shows and their remakes across Star Vijay, Maa, Plus/Bharat, Suvarna, Asianet, Jalsha and Pravah? I am especially interested in Sreemoyee (Star Jalsha) and Pandian Stores (Star Vijay) and their remakes.
Shreemoyee remakes in diff languages is available in its Wikipedia. You can check.

Can someone make a list of Star network shows and their remakes across Star Vijay, Maa, Plus/Bharat, Suvarna, Asianet, Jalsha and Pravah? I am especially interested in Sreemoyee (Star Jalsha) and Pandian Stores (Star Vijay) and their remakes.
This thread is for week 37 barc ratings:tup:

Shreemoyee remakes in diff languages is available in its Wikipedia. You can check.
Thanks. Posting from Wikipedia:

LanguageTitleOriginal releaseNetwork(s)Episodes
TamilPandian Stores1 October 2018 – presentStar VijayOngoing
TeluguVadinamma6 May 2019 – presentStar MaaOngoing
KannadaVaralakshmi Stores17 June 2019 – 16 April 2020Star Suvarna275
MarathiSahakutumb Sahaparivar24 February 2020 – presentStar PravahOngoing
MalayalamSanthwanam21 September 2020 – presentAsianetOngoing

LanguageTitleOriginal releaseNetwork(s)Episodes (10 September 2020)
BengaliSreemoyee
শ্রীময়ী
19 June 2019 – presentStar JalshaOngoing
KannadaInthi Nimma Asha
ಇಂತಿ ನಿಮ್ಮ ಆಶಾ
21 August 2019 – presentStar SuvarnaOngoing
MarathiAai Kuthe Kay Karte
आई कुठे काय करते
23th December2019-presentStar PravahOngoing
MalayalamKudumbavilakku
കുടുംബവിളക്ക്
27th January 2020-presentAsianetOngoing
TeluguIntinti Gruhalakshmi
ఇంటింటి గృహలక్ష్మి
3rd February 2020-presentStar MaaOngoing
HindiAnupamaa
अनुपमा
13th July 2020-presentStar PlusOngoing
TamilBaakiyalakshmi
பாக்கியலட்சுமி
27th July 2020 - presentStar VijayOngoing

This thread is for week 37 barc ratings:tup:
It will be useful to analyse the strong performance of the Star network across all the 7 languages.

Last edited:
Star pravah 7-10pm slot all shows are remakes

In Bengali GEC, we have Zee Bangla's Korunamoyee Rani Rashmoni, Kadombini, Khirer Putul, and Star Jalsha's Kharkuto, Mahapith Tarapith, Prothoma Kadombini, which are NOT saas bahu sagas.
But because of budget, we have not witnessed supernatural thrillers like Nazar in Bengali domain.
As for artistic screenplay, without melodrama, we had Star Jalsha's Mahanayak (became highly controversial and successful), based on legendary Bengali actor Uttam Kumar, and a thriller, Bhumikonya, which wasn't successful though.
Still need the DSJZ, POW, comedy type shows.
Nazar was remaked in jalsha as nojor but it flopped as channel was not doing well at that time

They have been properly updated in wikipedia I guess!

Nazar was remaked in jalsha as nojor but it flopped as channel was not doing well at that time
Oh yeah, sorry I forgot. The cinematography, graphics and editing as well as the cast were below average, also it lost after launch of Zee Bangla's Shoudaminir Shongshar at 10.30, and was replaced by Chuni Panna, another bad supernatural drama.

Most remaked shows from star are
Sreemoyee
Pandian stores
Karthika deepam
Potol kumar gaanwala
Saathiya
Diya baati
Nd recently one more is telugu show mounaraagam(btw in one language mounaragam is remake of potol but telugu show mounaragam iss diff which is also remaked in various languages)

Most remaked shows from star are
Sreemoyee
Pandian stores
Karthika deepam
Potol kumar gaanwala
Saathiya
Nd recently one more is telugu show mounaraagam(btw in one language mounaragam is remake of potol but telugu show mounaragam iss diff which is also remaked in various languages)
Karthika Deepam is itself a remake of Asianet's Karuthamuthu! The core plot is the same, but Star Maa made few changes in the screenplay of Karuthamuthu! Other languages are following the revised screenplay Karthika Deepam!
But the original credit goes to Asianet 's Karuthamuthu!
Another fact is that, the actress who played the lead role in Malayalam was roped in to play the lead role in telugu as well!

Another thing that occurred a few months ago, I recall, was the launching of 2 new fiction shows, Prothoma Kadombini on Star Jalsha and Kadombini on Zee Bangla, which are based on the same subject - life story of India's first practising female doctor Kadambini Ganguly. There were different production houses, casts, directors and time slots for the shows, but there was a confusion among the viewers as a result. Both channels stated that it was unintentional and coincidental that two channels had come up with the same subject fiction at the same time. Has this kind of thing happened in other language domain, specially in Hindi or Thamizh GEC?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock