DDF Exclusive Barc Ratings | week 37 (2020)

What? I couldn't understand bro? Do you mean number of episodes?
Yes, number of episodes of Kulfi... were more. In recent years, serials are going off air in very short span of time, compared to 2000s era, when serials would touch atleast 4 to 5 years.
Also, unlike Sun network, Star has never returned to its children targeted programs, like Son Pari and Shaka Laka Boom Boom (my childhood favs).

Dont think to that level 😂
I don't think this new show will run for years in StarPlus!

Just remember Potol Kumar Ganwala and Kulfi Kumar Bajewala!
Kullfi ended only because of producer gul khan as she wanted prime slot for her show jinn nd kullfi shifted to 6.30pm so if they had taken leap on 8.30pm slot in kullfi then im sure they would have longer run same like colors show udaan

I hope StarPlus brings Survivor back because that was the only reality tv show which was a challenge for BiggBoss. Along with Masterchef & The Voice.
Star has so many international format rights can't they renew it like colors does for bigg boss.
Yes they should bring back survivor im missing survivor india only show which can revive star plus dead weekend slot

Did anyone notice how Nazar 2, Dil Jaise Dhadke Dhadakne Do and Dadi Amma... serials of Star Plus have gone off air without any proper ending in the lockdown? Did same thing happen with Zee, Colors and Sony shows?
As for Bengali GEC domain, no serials went off air like that. All serials have resumed.

Look what i found regarding survivor!

qsFEKp2.jpg

Last edited:
Yes they should bring back survivor im missing survivor india only show which can revive star plus dead weekend slot
Star Plus's P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke, Aarambh, Jana Na Dil Se Duur, and those afternoon shows were good. All of them happened during Star Plus Nayi Soch time (2016-2018). I wish they were brought back.

Did anyone notice how Nazar 2, Dil Jaise Dhadke Dhadakne Do and Dadi Amma... serials of Star Plus have gone off air without any proper ending in the lockdown? Did same thing happen with Zee, Colors and Sony shows?
As for Bengali GEC domain, no serials went off air like that. All serials have resumed.
Nazar 2 was doing so good at 11pm but it was supernatural with high budget so to cutdown budget they ended nazar2 whereas other 2 were doing very poor at ratings chart

Star Plus's P.O.W. Bandi Yuddh Ke, Aarambh, Jana Na Dil Se Duur, and those afternoon shows were good. All of them happened during Star Plus Nayi Soch time (2016-2018). I wish they were brought back.
Pow nd dil sambhal ja zara were my fav
Afternoon shows ended because star acquired ipl for 16k cr so they have to cut budget

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock