BEST DTH HD

• Thread starter Thread starter vaisheenu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 4,255
vaisheenu said:
I'm living in Chennai, Kolathur. I want to know Which DTH HD is the Best and why?
what you want to know?you quarried about new HD dth,but already decided which is to be yours (post in videocon section). :lol

only you want HD go for v2h.

If only you really want DTH just to watch HD content then with your Eyes closed Go for Dish TRU and the Reasons are.

1. Dish Tru HD have Maximum number of Tru Pure HD channels which is upto to 28 Tru HD channels plus some Upscaled hd channels which really look good on big screens rather than SD channels

2. Dish tv DTH is also future proof too where has other DTH like Tatasky and D2h etc are crying for space to add new channels where has Dish tv can add hundreds of channels when their new satellite Ses 8 will start working

3. Dish tv's nearest rival in HD competition is just d2h and that also D2h has 6 to 7 HD channels less than Dish tru hd which are the most important HD channels available in India, so undoubtedly Dish tv is far ahead of D2H and others in HD competition.

4. But yes their are only 2 useless Star Sports hd channels missing from Dish tv and i don't think any body watches this two channels now a days bcuz they always telecast old cricket matches 24/7

Now if you want maximum HD channels and Pure HD experience then go for dish tru HD.Or if you listen to other people's voice without using your brain then i am sorry i can't help you their

:tup

Dish TV is totally hope less DTH they do not have Star Sports HD 1 & 2. Even for color channel you have to send SMS really cheep.

DishHD said:
If only you really want DTH just to watch HD content then with your Eyes closed Go for Dish TRU and the Reasons are.

1. Dish Tru HD have Maximum number of Tru Pure HD channels which is upto to 28 Tru HD channels plus some Upscaled hd channels which really look good on big screens rather than SD channels

2. Dish tv DTH is also future proof too where has other DTH like Tatasky and D2h etc are crying for space to add new channels where has Dish tv can add hundreds of channels when their new satellite Ses 8 will start working

3. Dish tv's nearest rival in HD competition is just d2h and that also D2h has 6 to 7 HD channels less than Dish tru hd which are the most important HD channels available in India, so undoubtedly Dish tv is far ahead of D2H and others in HD competition.

4. But yes their are only 2 useless Star Sports hd channels missing from Dish tv and i don't think any body watches this two channels now a days bcuz they always telecast old cricket matches 24/7

Now if you want maximum HD channels and Pure HD experience then go for dish tru HD.Or if you listen to other people's voice without using your brain then i am sorry i can't help you their

:tup

Star Sports HD channel are not useless. May be they are useless for you but not for everyone.

U want hd stb so u want to view mainly hd chs but if u go for dishtv trufake hd u cant view major sporting action in hd forever better go for d2h or ts or adtv but big no no for DISH TRUFAKE HD

i think dishtruhd is not that much bad, only star sports1 & 2 is missing.

there r some exlusive hd channels which is not available in other dth like fox traveller hd, hbo premium HD channels, NGC wild, adventure and music HD.

Deepak Mishra said:
Star Sports HD channel are not useless. May be they are useless for you but not for everyone.

Ok What about channels

1. HBO Hitz HD
2. HBO Defined HD
3. Fox Traveler HD
4. NG Adventure HD
5. NG Wild HD
6. NG Music HD
7. Baby Tv HD

I Think this channels are useless too thats why D2H and other DTH customers are missing this important HD channels :lol

Back
Top Bottom