BEST DTH HD

• Thread starter Thread starter vaisheenu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 4,255
Coolboy said:
U want hd stb so u want to view mainly hd chs but if u go for dishtv trufake hd u cant view major sporting action in hd forever better go for d2h or ts or adtv but big no no for DISH TRUFAKE HD

Dream_DTH_Community_Forums.png

Yes Off course Dish Tru HD is not good. Just check the picture above, now here Tatasky customers are crying for Channels HBO Hitz and Defined HD and check the number of replys and View in this post. Now this channels for which Tatasky customers are crying for HBO hitz and defined HD are available in Dish TRU HD since this channels where launched in India. Now if this people who replied on this post had a Dish Tru HD connection instead Tatasky and D2H then they would have not been waiting for this channels till this date

:lol :P :D

DishHD said:
If only you really want DTH just to watch HD content then with your Eyes closed Go for Dish TRU and the Reasons are.

1. Dish Tru HD have Maximum number of Tru Pure HD channels which is upto to 28 Tru HD channels plus some Upscaled hd channels which really look good on big screens rather than SD channels

2. Dish tv DTH is also future proof too where has other DTH like Tatasky and D2h etc are crying for space to add new channels where has Dish tv can add hundreds of channels when their new satellite Ses 8 will start working

3. Dish tv's nearest rival in HD competition is just d2h and that also D2h has 6 to 7 HD channels less than Dish tru hd which are the most important HD channels available in India, so undoubtedly Dish tv is far ahead of D2H and others in HD competition.

4. But yes their are only 2 useless Star Sports hd channels missing from Dish tv and i don't think any body watches this two channels now a days bcuz they always telecast old cricket matches 24/7

Now if you want maximum HD channels and Pure HD experience then go for dish tru HD.Or if you listen to other people's voice without using your brain then i am sorry i can't help you their

:tup

Since u are spending a lot of time to express about only to dish tv...I suspect you are an employee of dish tv to write in online forums....

Jerome.J said:
Since u are spending a lot of time to express about only to dish tv...I suspect you are an employee of dish tv to write in online forums....

If i was a Dish Tv employee than i would have installed Airtel digital tv in my house instead of Dish tv and others

:huh

Dish HD: you are saying star sports hd as useless. Then why you are creating threads asking for the useless channels???

Problem with dish tv:
1. No SD base pack allowed for HD customers
2. Very bad recorder interface.
3. Do not have Star Sports HD which show all India Cricket matches played in India.
4. Have a track record of playing with packages to increase revenue. For example when India cricket comes, they remove Star Cricket from one lower base pack.
5. Adds Star channels very late and even they kept fooling people by not adding Zee HD channels for around one year and kept calling upscaled Zee channels as true HD channel.
6. Do not have proper DVR in market with dual recording facility and you have to record same channel which you watch as they have single tuner recorder.
7. Rely on DD Direct DTH for few important channels and once that is dropped by DD Direct, you have to suffer even if you are part of a paid DTH like dish tv.

If you really need SS HD then Dishtv HD is not for u, other wise considering HD channels there is no competition to Dishtv.

i think it will be closed now, it is not a platform to promote Dish tv.

all know that d2h is best for HD,

dipak said:
i think it will be closed now, it is not a platform to promote Dish tv.

all know that d2h is best for HD,

Who told you that D2H is best for HD :huh

Dish Tv = For Enjoying Maximum HD channels :tup

Airtel = For Best Picture and Audio Quality on HD channels :luv

D2H = For Cheap HD Packs :clap

Tatasky = :huh

:hd:hd:hd

Adtv and tata sky same best AQ and pq on HD channels with best hardware including stb and remote

Sent from my Connect-2G-2.0

Back
Top Bottom