BEST DTH HD

• Thread starter Thread starter vaisheenu
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 30
  • Views Views: Views 4,255
dipayan said:
Best in hardware and quality are airtel and Ts. But airtel logo looks very bad

Currently Airtel Give Very Low Quality Stb,Remote and ODU, Mostly Airtel boxes Hang And End After One year Warranty :angry
Also STOCK Problem Like No Swap Box and Remote Available :wall
Example in my district From Last 4 Month No swap box and Remote , Every time TSM Say " Not Available in Company Ware house"
many Customer Recharge LTR Or For one year and after Hang or end the box Waiting Lifetime :damn For Swap box...it is Not Easy :angry

Re: RE: BEST DTH HD

Vikram said:
Currently Airtel Give Very Low Quality Stb,Remote and ODU, Mostly Airtel boxes Hang And End After One year Warranty :angry
Also STOCK Problem Like No Swap Box and Remote Available :wall
Example in my district From Last 4 Month No swap box and Remote , Every time TSM Say " Not Available in Company Ware house"
many Customer Recharge LTR Or For one year and after Hang or end the box Waiting Lifetime :damn For Swap box...it is Not Easy :angry

So for best hardware it's better to stick to ts otherwise we have to wait for swap box when we need to service my box.

As per forum posts, we can say that as far as PQ is concerned, currently ADTV PQ is best, hope TS utilizes idle TPs to improve PQ.

@DishHD : Pls undertsand one thing, India is a cricket fanatic nation :k

They dont have ESS HD, SS2 as of now. No matter, how much u blow the trumpet of DishTV, the fact remains, without these utmost important sports channels, they'll never be considered seriously, and ur statements in favor of them, seems futile.

If, the person doesnt watch sports at all, then yes DishTv cud be considered no.1, but without it, Ill rank them on no.3. (after d2h hd, and adtv hd)

Its the same like, planning a 20 storey building, without a ground floor. :P
The whole concept of HD channels takes a beating, if Cricket is not viewable in HD. :dodgy

vaisheenu said:
I'm living in Chennai, Kolathur. I want to know Which DTH HD is the Best and why?

friend if u r in chennai then
airtel is the best due to foll features:
* user interface multilingual epg (includes tamil also)
* fast in the addition of tamil channels like d2h
* good audio and video quality better than d2h
* universal remote

No other dth can't compare with tatasky.....Tatasky is rocking....Tatasky is best.....And tatasky+hd got product of the year 2013 award.

Back
Top Bottom