Seeking Help Best DTH service to buy after NTO 2.0

Hands down Airtel. It is the only DTH provider with 30 days lock-in period so you don't have to waste your time adding and dropping channel. You can peacefully watch your favourite channel for full 30 days without any inconveniences.

Buddy, please do not spread misinformation or half information . Firstly bringing in 30 day lock in period for regular a-la-carte channels has still not been confirmed by Airtel Digital TV. Even if it is brought in then we will likely have choice to opt for DBR or Upfront Payment monthly top ups / a-la-carte channels.

Airtel Digital TV overall is the best DTH operator giving all the favorite channels at affordable pricing and their aftesales service quality + hardware/software quality of products/boxes is also quite good

Airtel Digital TV overall is the best DTH operator giving all the favorite channels at affordable pricing
Firstly Channels Pricing are same in every DTH. It's just their (DTH's) own pack that differs.
and their aftesales service quality + hardware/software quality of products/boxes is also quite good
You will never say this if you have used Tata Play ever.
Tata Play has best Hardware (5cm bigger antenna also) and Customer Support is 24x7.

Firstly Channels Pricing are same in every DTH. It's just their (DTH's) own pack that differs.

You will never say this if you have used Tata Play ever.
Tata Play has best Hardware (5cm bigger antenna also) and Customer Support is 24x7.

I have used Tata Play services and have their connection too. No doubt that they are a good operator but still at present Hardware Quality of Airtel Digital TV is quite better than Tata Play across all products. Coming to aftersales services again both operators provide very good aftersales services and minor delays or issues happen across companies. 24/7 customer care support is available on Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV too with multiple mediums / modes present to reach out to respective executives / teams for help/resolution of issues

Right now Audio/Video quality across channels is extremely good on Airtel Digital TV while as one can notice from comments of various members that across many channels Tata Play has been having many issues on this front.

Also DPO bouquets of Airtel Digital TV seem somewhat affordable (discounts on NCF + broadcasters bouquets incentives passed as discount) and they have wide variety of such bouquets be it region / account specific or general ones meant for all customers while Tata Play is also giving such discounted bouquets but still somewhat lagging behind when it comes to range / pricing part.

Also there r many other factors hence i stated that overall Airtel Digital TV is the best operator at present in the market offering affordable entertainment + very good service to customers

I have used Tata Play services and have their connection too. No doubt that they are a good operator but still at present Hardware Quality of Airtel Digital TV is quite better than Tata Play across all products. Coming to aftersales services again both operators provide very good aftersales services and minor delays or issues happen across companies. 24/7 customer care support is available on Tata Play and Airtel Digital TV too with multiple mediums / modes present to reach out to respective executives / teams for help/resolution of issues

Right now Audio/Video quality across channels is extremely good on Airtel Digital TV while as one can notice from comments of various members that across many channels Tata Play has been having many issues on this front.

Also DPO bouquets of Airtel Digital TV seem somewhat affordable (discounts on NCF + broadcasters bouquets incentives passed as discount) and they have wide variety of such bouquets be it region / account specific or general ones meant for all customers while Tata Play is also giving such discounted bouquets but still somewhat lagging behind when it comes to range / pricing part.

Also there r many other factors hence i stated that overall Airtel Digital TV is the best operator at present in the market offering affordable entertainment + very good service to customers
I have used both. I can say Tata Play works even during heavy rain whereas Airtel loses signal in a very light rain. Airtel spammed me for months to activate my connection. Tata Sky never did too me even once till date. On top of that Tata Play offers all kind of channels. Meanwhile Airtel users were forced to watch double header World Cup matches in SD on their 4K TVs. On any day Tata Play will be much better than Airtel. They are not as good as they use to. Still miles ahead when it comes to premium offering and customer service.

Dude stop posting misinformation.

This is real / actual information buddy. No bias or against involved just simple plain facts. Also as a member u r entitled to agree or disgree with it and give counter opinion/views but there should be no space for personal potshots / poking fun / name calling / comments which are devoid of merit or simply starting that other side is wrong in one line without elaborating why u disagree 🙏

This is real / actual information buddy. No bias or against involved just simple plain facts. Also as a member u r entitled to agree or disgree with it and give counter opinion/views but there should be no space for personal potshots / poking fun / name calling / comments which are devoid of merit or simply starting that other side is wrong in one line without elaborating why u disagree 🙏
This applies to you too. You are more senior than me. I have seen you in other places too. It would be appreciated if you don't say something like I am spreading misinformation without looking at the time when my reply was posted.

Sorry to say but I feel this is pure blind support for airtel..after nto 2.0 none of the pack is cheaper anymore..
Airtel hd quality is better than tataplay but sorry to say Sd channel quality is not upto mark.

Dedicated lcn missing for fav but you will defend this point by saying my family remember all the channel LCN 🙏😂. Super family!

Tataplay app experience is superior and it has chat support also

I have used both. I can say Tata Play works even during heavy rain whereas Airtel loses signal in a very light rain. Airtel spammed me for months to activate my connection. Tata Sky never did too me even once till date. On top of that Tata Play offers all kind of channels. Meanwhile Airtel users were forced to watch double header World Cup matches in SD on their 4K TVs. On any day Tata Play will be much better than Airtel. They are not as good as they use to. Still miles ahead when it comes to premium offering and customer service.

Buddy signal issues can happen for variety of reasons - one should get dish aligned + LNB skew adjusted properly with a digital signal meter, check for rusting in connectors / jointers at regular intervals of 2 or 3 months, check if adapter is working properly so that it can supply proper power which is needed to b sent to LNB through signal wire/ port present at back of STB etc.

Losing out signal in bad weather is frequent if box is not adjusted to receive optimum/ maximum signal quality from the satellite.

I do not face loss of signal even incase of heavy rain on my Airtel Digital TV connection barring few occasions where intensity of rain is extremely high or direction of rain / very dense cloud cover causes obstruction in signal of satellite but that too is auto corrected soon

Tata Play too does not provide certain channels on its platform while those r available on Airtel Digital TV Platform and vice versa so this is not a major issue unless one is unable to get access to extremely important channels. Pending channels will get added soon on both platforms. In various other threads in the past i have already mentioned possible reasons in detail as to why there is a delay in addition of certain channels on Airtel Digital TV Platform, soon it will get sorted

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock