Best HD picture quality

My tv sansui qled 55 inch 4k so i think size & resolution of the panel is a matter for better picture quality and also panel quality

My tv sansui qled 55 inch 4k so i think size & resolution of the panel is a matter for better picture quality and also panel quality
Yes you are right. In fact in my Sony TV 49 inch 4K HDR TV Dishtv HD and SD both are awesome picture quality. In fact when there is loss in signal the picture quality is affected but there is no hue which does not spread on the screen which is not the case with other TV's.

Yes you are right. In fact in my Sony TV 49 inch 4K HDR TV Dishtv HD and SD both are awesome picture quality. In fact when there is loss in signal the picture quality is affected but there is no hue which does not spread on the screen which is not the case with other TV's.
But sd channels of tatasky worst than Vk digital cable network of my area...iam noticed but i think this is a loss of signal issue???

Last edited:
But sd channels of tatasky worst than Vk digital cable network of my area...iam noticed but i think this is a loss of signal issue???
May be I was using Tata Sky in old days when channels were less there was no issue then . Now its carrying a lot of channels may have compromised the picture quality.

Airtel HD HEVC Set-Top-Box offers the BEST picture quality for SD channels, and if you want better signal quality then get an Inverto LNB with the Dish Antenna.
Yes you are right....now a days Airte hd hevc box giving very good sd picture quality

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock