Seeking Help Best LNB For AirTel Digital TV (Xstream Box)

As much as I understood from his earlier requirements that he needs a single port LNB that provides high gain and the noise should be at minimum level so I thought he is talking about super LNB.
Its my bad , I did not see the image that got attached later and changed requirements.

As much as I understood from his earlier requirements that he needs a single port LNB that provides high gain and the noise should be at minimum level so I thought he is talking about super LNB.
Its my bad , I did not see the image that got attached later and changed requirements.
It was NOT added later...I have created that post before the post you have replied to...You must have missed the post... :)

And yes if I have to buy an Inverto, I will buy the TS Inverto...I have no-where mentioned that I am interested in a Super-LNB...Only good Universal single LNB I'm interested in...There are several cheaper high gain & low noise LNBs already available in the market & I have already listed them in this same thread (post no.5)...:)

It was NOT added later...I have created that post before the post you have replied to...You must have missed the post... :)

And yes if I have to buy an Inverto, I will buy the TS Inverto...I have no-where mentioned that I am interested in a Super-LNB...Only good Universal single LNB I'm interested in...There are several cheaper high gain & low noise LNBs already available in the market & I have already listed them in this same thread (post no.5)...:)
The pic you posetd is a single lnb? I could see 4 ports.

Anyway. Best of luck for your new purchase(Xstream). Sadly I couldn't get it as I am not from the so called metros. And knowing airrel from their internet box era, I hardly believe that it will be available anytime soon.

The pic you posetd is a single lnb? I could see 4 ports.
Please read the earlier posts properly...I have already explained about that in my earlier post...I'm copy-pasting from that post again below...

"It won't be as powerful as the Black Inverto but should be more than enough as it's an Inverto afterall & TataSky distributes it who have a very good reputation of giving high-quality materials with their connections...I don't need the Quad port of this LNB & only need one port but I have not found any cheaper inverto with one port for now...I will keep lookin'... "

The above means that, I need only one port but since I am yet to find a cheap single port Inverto, I may buy this quad port one...I will use one port & the rest will stay unused...

Last edited:
Please read the earlier posts properly...I have already explained about that in my earlier post...I'm copy-pasting from that post again...

"It won't be as powerful as the Black Inverto but should be more than enough as it's an Inverto afterall & TataSky distributes it who have a very good reputation of giving high-quality materials with their connections...I don't need the Quad port of this LNB & only need one port but I have not found any cheaper inverto with one port for now...I will keep lookin'... "
As you have already said I have missed the post. So lets end this discussion between you and me here. I was seeing your post for couple of days and did not say a word as there are more experienced people here, who can guide better. Only when you said a legit product fake, I stepped in. Best of luck for your search.
:hello:

As you have already said I have missed the post. So lets end this discussion between you and me here. I was seeing your post for couple of days and did not say a word as there are more experienced people here, who can guide better. Only when you said a legit product fake, I stepped in. Best of luck for your search.
:hello:
If you personally buy the 3116, please don't forget to update us on how much signal quality & strength increases...I "personally" won't buy it as I have seen enough evidences of it not increasing anything...

And yes, let's end the discussion about original & fake here...

Anyway. Best of luck for your new purchase(Xstream). Sadly I couldn't get it as I am not from the so called metros. And knowing airrel from their internet box era, I hardly believe that it will be available anytime soon.

Xstream is not only available in Metros but in many cities now...You can always check the availability here on their official site here : Buy Airtel DTH Connection Online | Compare DTH HD, SD Set Top Box

Type your city name manually in the search box to see if it's available there...You need to type-in your city name because Xstream is available in many cities but the front page only shows the names of the big cities...You can only find the real availability by typing your city name...

f6TVxup.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock