Discussion Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 - News & Updates

It's understandable that one contestant Shivleela fell ill, so she was sent out of the house for her checkup and treatment..
But they shut off the voting lines and didn't restart again
So do they like plan not to evict anyone this week now (or may be plan to do double elimination next week)
bYPM39O.jpg
Today's episode is very boring I am really not understanding it properly what they are doing 😅 did you understood game?

Today's episode is very boring I am really not understanding it properly what they are doing 😅 did you understood game?
Captaincy Task
Placards with 0 to 9 digits are there
To become captain.. 1 shud manage to get all the 6 digits from the other members by convincing them
But no one succeeded and Vikas played well 🔥 and ruined it for them, and now no one won and so nobody is captain 😂

I was surprised to see Daadus as spardhak. But now he is one of the spardhaks who has all the potentials to win BBM 3.

I support Daadus full handedly.

I was surprised to see Daadus as spardhak. But now he is one of the spardhaks who has all the potentials to win BBM 3.

I support Daadus full handedly
In 1st week he played well but after Mahesh Sir praised him he is thinking that he is strong and now we can saw him very less on screen in this week he didn't play good this week.
On other hand i found Vishal, Minal, Vikas, Jay, Gayatri, Meera as strong contestants.

In 1st week he played well but after Mahesh Sir praised him he is thinking that he is strong and now we can saw him very less on screen in this week he didn't play good this week.
On other hand i found Vishal, Minal, Vikas, Jay, Gayatri, Meera are strong contestants.

Daadus is not like Mira Jagannath. After seeing some clips I feel Mira Jagannath is a copycat of Nikki Tamboli.

Maybe Mira have taken training from Nikki before coming here on how to do lafda and nautanki.

I support Daadus full handedly.
He and winning Bigg Boss... Not happening... One task he played well.. else he is just a sheep following the rest.. he will last for a few more weeks then will go

But today's episode my god
Mahesh Manjrekar was on fire 🔥🔥🔥
(Just like how Rajasthan was against CSK)
The way he has bashed team A and totally mocked Utkarsh Gayatri Jay Meera... And he said Best Contestant of thr Week is Meenal...
Just loved the whole episode 🔥
Whatever I wanted him to say... All the frustration I had.. he put forth 🔥🔥🔥

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock