Discussion Bigg Boss Marathi Season 3 - News & Updates

New Wild card entry Adish Vaidya to come today he left mehendi hai rachenewali Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin hindi serial for Big Boss.

Last edited by a moderator:
New Wild card entry Adish Vaidya to come today he left mehendi hai rachenewali hindi serial for Big Boss.
Not Mehendi Hai Rachne Wali...
He left Ghum hai kisi ke pyaar mein
ec3J300.jpg

Haa and in Mehendi hai Rachne Wali mein Ashok Phaldesai was there who left it for this Sun Marathi Abhalachi Maya may be...

They're out of new tasks but
Hindi had Galatfehmi ke Gubbare 🎈
Marathi brings Bhoppla (Pumpkin) 🎃instead 😂😂

ZvwXcG5.jpg

Haa and in Mehendi hai Rachne Wali mein Ashok Phaldesai was there who left it for this Sun Marathi Abhalachi Maya may be...
The makers of MHRW selected him for the character of Malhar which I think did not suit him good.

As I said, he is fit for Marathi only. His role as Shiva in JZYP is still discussed even today although the show ended. MHRW makers should've selected another actor instead of him for the character of Malhar.

So the first contestant to be evicted out of the BBM3 house is Akshay Waghmare
(Shivleela walked out due to medical reasons)
And wild card entry in is Adish Vaidya...

So the first contestant to be evicted out of the BBM3 house is Akshay Waghmare
(Shivleela walked out due to medical reasons)
And wild card entry in is Adish Vaidya...
Akshay was silent guy he could play better but i will say still he was better then that Sad face Dadus bcz i have not seen his involvement in task and other things, akshay was needed anyways i knos this show is scripted & our voting will not help here.
The happiest day will be when Gayatri will get eliminated.
I am waiting for that Dadus to go out from home, he is very boring and weak player.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock