• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 100
  • Views: Views 20,766
Vishal Karwal to enter Bigg Boss house

TV actor Vishal Karwal, who rose to fame after
participating in adventure-based reality show
'Raodies', is all set to enter the Bigg Boss house as
the second wild card entry of the season.
The 28-year-old Karwal has also participated in
dating reality show 'Splitsvilla' and he says he is
looking forward to add some excitement to the
house.
“The concept of the show was new to me unlike
the other reality shows that I have done before.
Not much is really happening in the house right
now, other than screaming and shouting. I have
participated in 'Splitsvilla' so I will bring that
experience to play here,” Vishal said.
Model-actor Mink Brar recently entered the show
as a wild card contestant.
When asked if there would be sparks flying after
his entry, he said, “I cannot reveal anything right
now. I do not have a strategy in mind. I have seen
the episodes and I know a few people like Sapna
(Bhavnani), Mink (Brar), Sana (Khan).”
Vishal has also played the lead in daily soaps -
'Bhagyavidhaata', 'Rishton Se Badi Pratha' and
most recently he played Lord Krishna in
'Dwarkadheesh Bhagwaan Shree Krishna'.
When asked about the other men in the house,
Vishal said, “I am really going to miss Siddhuji
because he will leave the house when I will get in.
I wanted to sit with him. Vrajesh Hirjee is a very
cool person and a funnyman but somehow he has
become very serious in the house.
“I feel that there is something seriously wrong with
Rajeev (Paul) because despite being warned by
Salman and others so many times, he just cannot
stay away from girls.”
About model Niketan Madhok, he said, “He is very
smart as he easily manages to get his work done
by Siddhuji.”

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/%22vishal-karwal-to-enter-bigg-boss-house%22/1029740/

Mr.Anant said:
Watch Bigg Boss 6 live on Android App 24 X 7 uncensored with wifi or 3G network

Me too have installed it but never used it as i watch it on Colors. :tup

Delnaz Irani breaks the ice about her ex-hubby Rajeev

Popular TV actress Delnaz Irani, who is also a contestant on Bigg Boss, has finally revealed the pain stored inside her about her deranged relationship with Rajiv Paul. She told two other Bigg Boss contestants, Sana Khan and Aashka Goradia that she had to go through a lot of hardships for two years, while the case for their divorce was on. She had great difficulty in moving on when her 14-year marriage broke apart.

While in conversation with two of her housemates in Bigg Boss, she told them that she had to go through two very troublesome years, as she had to pay money to Rajiv and also had to arrange money to pay EMIs in the bank for her house. The house in which Rajiv lives is free of loans while her house is not. Hence, she had faced loads of trouble in order to gather money to pay off this loan.

Delnaz got married to Rajiv when she was 23 years old. She has been working very hard since her marriage. While Rajiv sat at home, waiting for any good offers from Bollywood, Delnaz worked day and night to pay off bills and other requirements in the house. Moreover, all of Rajiv’s costs were taken care of by her. She supported him both financially and morally.

All this has taken place on the sets of the famous TV reality show Bigg Boss, (Season 6). Rajiv and Delnaz were forced to come across each other after two years of their break up. This show airs on ‘Colors’ channel and is hosted by Salmaan Khan. There are 15 contestants who are made to live in a house and perform various tasks and challenges.

Rumors started cropping up the day it was revealed that this ‘broken-up’ couple would be seen together in the house. Salmaan Khan was the supposed ‘Cupid’ between the two. Everybody expects that the two will find a way to work out the relationship. Although Rajiv seemed inclined in patching up with ‘Dellu’, the actress seems adamant. She did not budge an inch from her point and seemed quite irritated with this idea. When it became too much for her, she opened her feelings in front of her housemates.

Delnaz is of the view that Rajiv should stop trying to gain sympathy from everybody around, as time has forced the two to move on. She continues to be displeased with all the overtures.

Bigg Boss 6: Delnaz Irani breaks the ice about her ex-hubby Rajeev | Delnaz Paul | Rajeev Paul

Who will leave Bigg Boss's house this Friday.... :huh
Aashka will leave... I guess :sp

As expected Aashka....the crying girl with lots of tears... eliminated from Bigg Boss 6

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock