Discussion Bigg Boss Tamil update and discussion{On Star Vijay With Kamal Hasan}

Audio not that gud though

Have Hotstar app check there

Thanks. Still i think she is ok as she didnt fight nor blast anyone without a reason and she needs to learn to adjust. But the team leader shouldnt behave like a boss like how Gayathri does. Now after Ganja karuppu elimination they would be scared as one of them would be the next as the person who they were planning to make the team leader and play the game was shown the door.

don't know what is wrong with bharani.. nadikirana ille ippadithana nu theriyale

I think the contestants made him this way. May be they formed a team and started to corner and target people so they can chase them out. But one of their member who they wanted to become a team leader this week got eliminated and this should have given them a shock.

Juile was cornered by girls and Bharani by Guys and both cried and spoke to camera the same way, next could be Oviya or Namita.

I think Sakthi, Gayathri and Snehan has formed a team and wants to stay till the end. One day the same team will fight with each other or the other girls like Oyiva, Namitha, Julie, Aarav could form their own team and vote for this people for elimination. Coming weeks should be interesting. :)

Barani Rejected From The Show After He Tried To Jump Out Of The House By Climbing Up..He Became Stressed Due To Others Who Are Not Talking With Him..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock