Seeking Help Binge+ Channels problem

I am also have the same problem. I reset the stb it stoped scanning area.
Same here too bro..I tried for reset but the channel scanning area got stucked up..It's not scanning the channel and let me to home screen..Only the signal bars are showing & when I contacted the CC they said that I need to wait for 2 hrs & they raised a complaint for technician service visit to my house..i don't know why they are sending technician. it's useless sending them..I contacted them at around 6pm but now the time is 10.00pm still the channel scanning process is not working...

Last edited:
There is no need for any technician visit at customer premises. Issues are at TS end. CC has also agreed that it's a issue at their end.

Could be some new update could be coming to the stb or there may be some technical issues which has caused this issue. But I hope everything gets back to normal by tomorrow.

There is no need for any technician visit at customer premises. Issues are at TS end. CC has also agreed that it's a issue at their end.

Could be some new update could be coming to the stb or there may be some technical issues which has caused this issue. But I hope everything gets back to normal by tomorrow.
If they can,t restart proper service from tomorrow then it will affect Goodwill of TataSky

I hope that too bro..let's see

GSAT-10 K7 TP showing in signal test now with signal strength and Quality 0%. Signal couldn't get locked.

Few hours back it was IN4A 13 TP was showing with Signal Strength around 90% and quality around 75% with signal locked.

Problem with locking proper TP at entry point. But what actually is Tata Sky Binge+ usual entry point.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock