• Thread starter Johny
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 9
  • Views: Views 3,118

Johny

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
My receiver Technosat TS 1200HD model while blind scanning it is scanning and showing only the Horizontal type channels . Not scanning vertical channels..but at autoscan it is scanning both type polarity channels..

Anybody any idea how to solve this issue ?

Try Like This..
Select Both..

GcTg5ip.jpg

By default my receiver is set "Both" like your ss. If we are selecting "V" - then it is scanning V channels, but at that time "H" channels doesn't have signal. So will have to again change to "Both".

Yes. Keep it set to both and it should work for both polarity. I have similar settings in my STB too.

Earlier it was working perfectly. Recently started complaints.. sometimes it is scanning for both but not always..

May be stb gone faulty :(

Remove your RG6 cable from receiver and reconnect to receiver and do this also on the lnb side,Because you receiver is not detecting the lnb properly.

Speedmax13 said:
Remove your RG6 cable from  receiver and reconnect to receiver and do this also on the lnb side,Because you receiver is not detecting the lnb properly.

noted and will try ..will update ..

yesterday I changed the cable and checked the connections but no changes.

Today I changed the Diseq switch my problem solved.. it was a problem of my diseq switch..

thanks to all for yr valued suggestions..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock