Bollywood Gupshup - The Tidbits

• Thread starter BaLaG
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 789

BaLaG

Reaction score
This is your one stop shop for the latest happenings in the town. The buzz. The release plans. The launches. The works. Yes, this is serious business and we will bring to you the most reliable information twice a week. Have a dekko.

There were constant speculations around the fate of UTV Motion Pictures/Sanjay Leela Bhansali's 'My Friend Pinto' after their last film together, 'Guzaarish', proved to be a debacle. For a few who wondered if the film would see the light of the day this year, the D-day is 14th October.

At least four triangular love stories are arriving in weeks to come - 'Not A Love Story', 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan', 'Hum Tum Shabana' and 'Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster'

Imran Khan is ecstatic. Yash Raj Films have had their way with their 'Mere Brother Ki Dulhan' seeing a solo release for itself on 9th September. This means the film should comfortably make it four successes in a row for Imran after 'Delhi Belly', 'Break Ke Baad' and 'I Hate Luv Storys'.

Read more...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock