Good News Booked D2H connection

@Bishnu15 da. Cancel the order. You are a known nationalist as a nationalist we should avoid Dish TV and D2h. Dish TV the parent company of D2h is the only DTH company in India who shamelessly carry CGTN the Chinese government state run mouthpiece news channel. Tata Sky has got highest number of International channels. Even they don't carry such propaganda tool. Recently I got a Tata Sky box for my neighbour which was made in Vietnam not China.

Let's not support Dish and D2h. Boycott is the only democratic way to make companies realise of our rejections.

Last edited:
@Bishnu15 da. Cancel the order. You are a known nationalist as a nationalist we should avoid Dish TV and D2h. Dish TV the parent company of D2h is the only DTH company in India who shamelessly carry CGTN the Chinese government state run mouthpiece news channel. Tata Sky has got highest number of International channels. Even they don't carry such propaganda tool. Recently I got a Tata Sky box for my neighbour which was made in Vietnam not China.

Let's not support Dish and D2h. Boycott is the only democratic way to make companies realise of our rejections.
So we have to boycott a DTH service just because it's broadcasting 1 channel that has been given permission by the MIB for broadcast all over India. The businesses don't have the responsibility to judge or certify content. It's with the government. As long the MIB has continued to allow a channel, you cannot blame the DTH

It

Due to the channel, Govt obtains money. But we need not watch the channel.

It

Fair enough. I don't too but that doesn't mean I will throw away my connection if some transponder is carrying an impure channel. You are right, it's all about money.

I don't watch that channel anyway. I mostly stick with BBC World News, Al Jazeera and France24. Few years back there was a campaign against Al Jazeera too for showing the wrong map. The truth it, most international news media do not show the occupied Kashmir as Indian territory because that's what the world map standard is. We aren't snowflakes to get offended by everything.

Last edited:
So we have to boycott a DTH service just because it's broadcasting 1 channel that has been given permission by the MIB for broadcast all over India. The businesses don't have the responsibility to judge or certify content. It's with the government. As long the MIB has continued to allow a channel, you cannot blame the DTH
There is something called ethics. Plus WION which is Zee's own channel has a partnership with CGTN.
So would those Middle Eastern Maulana channels which always makes Indian remarks? Those are banned. Right? We shouldn't just approve anything for money.
Fair enough. I don't too but that doesn't mean I will throw away my connection if some transponder is carrying an impure channel. You are right, it's all about money.

I don't watch that channel anyway. I mostly stick with BBC World News, Al Jazeera and France24. Few years back there was a campaign against Al Jazeera too for showing the wrong map. The truth it, most international news media do not show the occupied Kashmir as Indian territory because that's what the world map standard is. We aren't snowflakes to get offended by everything.
Don't throw away existing connection you paid for it add. Just stop buying new connections until they remove.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock