Booked new Tatasky HD connection for parents home

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 9,994
Hmm... it’s a faulty stb which tatasky using in Gujarat, earlier I got the same stb as you have right now but I found it as faulty so I raised complaint to nodal officer and got replaced it with digi card box. All these stbs are faulty because while changing the channels picture also got freeze for more then 6 seconds and so on... Sd picture also seems dull on this stb compared to other stb so I changed stb and now no tension at all.
OMG!!! :skd::ouch:
I had no idea about that. Thanks a lot for letting me know this. I am facing all those issues since got this new box.
How long it will take to replace this box if I complaint to Nodal officer? How much they charged you? I should simply demand for replacement or specifically tell them to get box with Digi card?

@Anish Pai @Sarkar @Dipjyoti Roy bro anyone knows about this issue?

I had no idea about that. Thanks a lot for letting me know this. I am facing all those issues since got this new box.
How long it will take to replace this box if I complaint to Nodal officer? How much they charged you? I should simply demand for replacement or specifically tell them to get box with Digi card?

@HitesH bro & @Abhinav842 bro what is the model number of that STB, manufacturer ?

As it’s company fault so no need to pay any extra charge and you have to be specific for digi card box replacement with this sh#t box. It takes around 25 days to replace and I also got refund of that 25 days as I lost that 25 days of viewing.

m4nQjfz.jpg

Tatasky technicians and other staff members of ts called this box as “Panna” box.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock