Booked new Tatasky HD connection for parents home

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 9,999
@Anish Pai Bro as I replaced it with digi card box I don’t know the software version, @Abhinav842 bro can tell you about this.
Alright its the HEVC HD STB made by technicolor.

Is the Software version 102 ???
I can't check software version, as I can't check system details due to this faulty box, the whole box freezes when I click on system details. If there is any other way to check that tell me I will do that

I can't check software version, as I can't check system details due to this faulty box, the whole box freezes when I click on system details. If there is any other way to check that tell me I will do that
@Abhinav842 bro you just raise a complaint asap.

Did u try downloading the software again ???

There is no other way to check s/w version.

Contact CC and ask for replacement, show this issue to the technician

Did u try downloading the software again ???

There is no other way to check s/w version.

Contact CC and ask for replacement, show this issue to the technician
I did that twice using both methods mentioned at How to download New software manually for HD STBs Even performed Master Reset, nothing happened at all same issue. Technician will charge 100 for visit and I am not sure if he will help me with this. Suggest me What I should do contact CC and schedule technician visit or contact Nodal Officer?

Last edited:
You contacted nodal officer by mail or phone?
I had done both way - email and cc call but 1st launch complaint to cc so they will give you your complaint number so use that complain number to nodal officer through email. I had done all these steps.

I had done both way - email and cc call but 1st launch complaint to cc so they will give you your complaint number so use that complain number to nodal officer through email. I had done all these steps.
Have you get it checked by technician as cc is saying to first schedule technician visit paying 100

Have you get it checked by technician as cc is saying to first schedule technician visit paying 100
Yes it has been checked by technician visit but why to pay any amount as it’s free from tatasky end. Don’t pay any money bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock