Booked new Tatasky HD connection for parents home

• Thread starter HitesH
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 10,006
Check in mytatasky.com => My Account => Device Details to see if u have visit warranty, Normally u should have 1 year Visit Warranty so thy cant charge u for the tech visit
They gave just 1 month visit warranty to me and 3 years warranty on everything else.

IdehxKg.png

New connection is coming with 3 years warranty and 1 year visit free, am I correct?

Looks like I got lucky today.
Contacted TS and told the problem. This time The person was very polite and understood my issue, He apologized for this and said that I will not be charged even a penny and my box will be replaced for free without any Technician visit charge :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Looks like I got lucky today.
Contacted TS and told the problem. This time The person was very polite and understood my issue, He apologized for this and said that I will not be charged even a penny and my box will be replaced for free without any Technician visit charge :cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hope u have taken a screen shot of the chat.

Yes TS rewards it's customers like this as a result we feel happy to be their customers

Hope u have taken a screen shot of the chat.

Yes TS rewards it's customers like this as a result we feel happy to be their customers
That's why I love Tata Sky, they have best customer service in DTH.
Yes I have taken screenshots and noted the Chat Reference ID

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock