Bought New Airtel Digital TV HD Connection.

@ashokkumar675 bro

Which LCO you used??

And how many HD Channels you were getting in your Cable Digital Set Top Box??
CRYSTAL digital Cable. It is based in Chromepet, Chennai only. It was having all Hd channels except Colors Tamil HD.
@ashokkumar675 bro

One Biggest Cons with Airtel is they won't add Regional/Tamil HD Channels that easily but with your LCO you might be watching Tamil HD Channels from launch day itself.

This is very tough for me to overcome.
No issues for me. Only thing is that they should add Zee Tamil HD. I believe that they will add very shortly. Other than that I am very happy with Airtel.

No issues for me. Only thing is that they should add Zee Tamil HD. I believe that they will add very shortly. Other than that I am very happy with Airtel.

As a Tamil viewer Zee Tamil HD alone more than enough for me too but that's taking very long this waiting period is the most worst part in Airtel.

Otherwise its fine and any concrete info you got about Zee Tamil HD addition shortly on Airtel DigitalTV??

As a Tamil viewer Zee Tamil HD alone more than enough for me too but that's taking very long this waiting period is the most worst part in Airtel.

Otherwise its fine and any concrete info you got about Zee Tamil HD addition shortly on Airtel DigitalTV??
Yes bro, I agree with you.
Nothing concrete bro. I just saw Zee Tamil Hd in Airtel Tv app advt, as well I was the one who found Zee Tamil Hd logo in Max HD TN top up.
But after that they removed. I think the issue will be sorted soon.;)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock