Bought Videocon d2h 70 cms dish for 350 Rs

• Thread starter Deepu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 19
  • Views: Views 4,533
I thought D2H Dish is differant from other like RDTV dish have some differances ..
I never used those rods .. bcoz mine all Dish r fitted useing only main pol/Rod..
The main thing is the dish has to be stable .. if needed u can use those rods ..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I thought D2H Dish is differant from other like RDTV dish have some differances ..
I never used those rods .. bcoz mine all Dish r fitted useing only main pol/Rod..
The main thing is the dish has to be stable .. if needed u can use those rods ..

Thanks for your inputs. I am planning to install the dish on a hollow block as my father has clearly said no drilling :'( Will post the snap of the base clamp provided by D2h in the evening.

If possible can you please post some SS of your dishes base clamp?

deepums said:
Thanks for your inputs. I am planning to install the dish on a hollow block as my father has clearly said no drilling :'( Will post the snap of the base clamp provided by D2h in the evening.

If possible can you please post some SS of your dishes base clamp?

I didnt used them .. I have fixed the Main Pol/Rod to either wall or Wood in the roof .. 1 Dish is fixed to a iron Pipe ..

Gi0r8rC.jpg

jVVJ7gq.jpg

jtifQx1.jpg

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I didnt used them .. I have fixed the Main Pol/Rod to either wall or Wood in the roof .. 1 Dish is fixed to a iron Pipe ..

Thanks a lot for sharing the snaps

D2h has provided diagram which will be helpful for setting up the dish

nFlm0hv.jpg

iaJcjLC.jpg

What about Sharp LNB ? is it new ? snaps please ..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock