Broadcasters can’t ask DTH ops for minimum subscription period: TDSAT

Anirudha Das said:
These rates are nothing just a poking, dishtv is ready to ink a package deal but if broadcaster not ready then who can do what ? Forget your rules and regulation, TDSAT, TRAI its all news breaking stories no body knows what is going internally if you read on all of my posts you will get the answers. I am not shout on STAR SPORTS baseless only few peoples who do research about ZEE and STAR they able to make out each and everything.

But Dish never raise their voice against pricing of Starsports. Dish only says that they have problem with lock in period(clause 5.6)and providing subscribers numbers(8.2) to starsports. TDSAT gave judgement on these two clause

dipayan said:
But Dish never raise their voice against pricing of Starsports. Dish only says that they have problem with lock in period(clause 5.6)and providing subscribers numbers(8.2) to starsports. TDSAT gave judgement on these two clause

Bro I told you these things not settles in a Court if they move to court things will go more worst its all solves in Mutual Understanding and recently ZEE TURNER and STAR DEN takes a divorce and dissolve MEDIA PRO ALLIANCE which is just a starting.

Anirudha Das said:
Bro I told you these things not settles in a Court if they move to court things will go more worst its all solves in Mutual Understanding and recently ZEE TURNER and STAR DEN takes a divorce and dissolve MEDIA PRO ALLIANCE which is just a starting.

Thats true..

And its all happening because of STAR SPORTS's attitude against ZEE Group's distribution firms (dishtv, SITI Digital, Zing Digital).

Anirudha Das said:

But Media pro Alliance split is not because of Dispute between Zee and star but because of TRAI regulation which states that a content agreegator cannot combine and offer channels to DTH or MSO from two different broadcaster

dipayan said:
But Media pro Alliance split is not because of Dispute between Zee and star but because of TRAI regulation which states that a content agreegator cannot combine and offer channels to DTH or MSO from two different broadcaster

Its just a excuse to part their ways still Indiacast UTV, MSM One Alliance is running what about these...

Sandeep23 said:
Both are Giants..So business rivalry will always there..

But problem is only STAR, Zee allows Ten HD to add in TATA(SKY @ Nov right before SA Vs IND also recently TATA(SKY adds lots of Zee channels in their bouquet Zee opens their arms but why not STAR is doing such thing for dishtv.

Anirudha Das said:
Its just a excuse to part their ways still Indiacast UTV, MSM One Alliance is running what about these...

If price is the issue then why don't Zee raise their voice like Hathway ? why they are pointing to 5.6 and 8.2 clauses which are not related to pricing ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock