Buying new DishTV HD

How is hardware quality of both, means quality of their setup box ( like any hanging problem or any lag in starting ) or any other kind of problem in their hardware..
I have Zenega D-6005 HD stb for Dish tv and Technicolor stb for Tata sky. For me both appear good and no lag on any of these.
I did not use Dish NXT box so cannot comment on it.

I use these in village where we have problem with monkeys :X3: Dish TV uses multi satellites(to get channels from DD free dish as well) and has dual lnb where as Tata sky has single lnb. Due to this problem I need to realign whenever monkeys decide to play with our dish, for me it is easier to realign Tata sky than Dish tv.

I like Dish TV universal remote when compared to that of tata sky. And also recording is provided from initial version box on Dish which is not there on Tata sky.

Tata sky mobile app is too good with option to watch live TV. So here Tata sky is better.

Tata sky stb has both HDMI and 3 av cable outputs on stb whereas Dish has HDMI ouput but to use with av cable u need to buy separate cable with 1 ouput from stb to 3 av cables to TV.

Last edited:
Hahah..
I think you didnt used that NXT box,
Apart from UI, it didnt have anything,
It lags alot and take alot time to start.. and also HD Channels hangs alot sometime..
Tell him @Devil bro..
I am using normal Dish TV HD box new model (Not NXT) from last 2 years and there is no issue at all with the box

When you fails to understand somethin, you blames the thing which you don't understand instead of acceptin your inability to understand that thing, that's a negative approach.

As per you, might be everyone who are using Dish NXT box have negative approach..
Just check youtube users review and also at dishtv page of facebook..
Whosoever using this box is fedup with this..

Wait i showing you the videos of problem that are faced by users and also there are many more users having same problem but cant do anything as they paid money and fooled by DISHTV with this box..

1. https://photos.app.goo.gl/kI1hc7IECytLubbq1

Source

Source

AND THERE ARE MANY MORE LIKE THIS, THIS IS ONLY WHAT I FOUND..

HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND NOW..

[/QUOTE]
Attach high quality, high speed,enough space capacity storage device to box..
When you watch tv live, it gets saved temporarily on drive but drive speed needs to able to carry videos in 1080p quality.

Last edited:
Use high quality, high speed,enough space capacity storage device to box..[/QUOTE]

Is it COMPULSORY to use a device..

These problem are coming even when you are not using any device and not using any feature which need device..

Then also these problems are coming..

/QUOTE]

You have no intentions to use any feature except watchin tv then you should have selected dish hd + it would have easily full filled your needs.one thing you would not get 1080p resolution.
Thank you.

Last edited:
You have no intentions to use any feature except watchin tv then you should have selected dish hd + it would have easily full filled your needs,you would not feel any issue as you are feelin.one thing you would not get 1080p resolution.
Thank you.

Why would i COMPROMISE..
Other operators are giving everying,
We dont have to make choice that if you want this then you have to sacrifice this and if then this..

Situation is that iam stuck with this box and bought it and now nothing i can do..

And also your recording feature is also very bad.. if you record one channel then you will have to be in the same channel and cant change the channel..

@Umang @Rom1moR The problem with the new Dishtv (nxt) is not hardware but software in my opinion. The previous box and software were good for the price. I've used Videocon and it sucks in terms of quality and software. I think the Nxt is still in beta stage or something because they're not yet advertising it.

@Umang @Rom1moR The problem with the new Dishtv (nxt) is not hardware but software in my opinion. The previous box and software were good for the price. I've used Videocon and it sucks in terms of quality and software. I think the Nxt is still in beta stage or something because they're not yet advertising it.

Yes might be thats the reason..
We can just make us feel better by this..

And another problem which iam facing is sometime HD Channels and also sometime SD Channels also disrupt in between.. means the display gets scattered..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock