C band dish elevation level for satellites

@ Biswajit.HD Bro

What are you & what is ur age?

Excited to know.

Thanks.

Check his user ID: http://dreamdth.com/User-biswajit-HD

He has already gave all his details.. ;)

Max said:
@ Biswajit.HD Bro

Excited to know.

Thanks.

Max said:
@ Biswajit.HD Bro

Excited to know.

Thanks.

Kindly refer to my profile for details.... I m into Computer science engineering (8th sem)..

Aweosme info Biswa bro... Many thanks for all your efforts.. I will do such marks in my Dish too to get signal's easily.. :)

Sure its a useful tool to search signals the next time you tune the same satellite... :)

Thanks to both :)

@ biswajit.HD

I checked the site. Very nice. Thank you very much. Very useful & effective but I found if u check dish size in result of both. Both gives different sizes. Specially lyngsat suggests less dish size than the site. Which we have to use? Any Idea?

Thanks.

Max said:
Thanks to both :)

@ biswajit.HD

I checked the site. Very nice. Thank you very much. Very useful & effective but I found if u check dish size in result of both. Both gives different sizes. Specially lyngsat suggests less dish size than the site. Which we have to use? Any Idea?

Thanks.

Hi max,

Will you pls. Elaborate the things...which both u r talking about?

It will also expand the span for more satisfying answers to your questions...right?

@ Sun1983

Check difference from below two suggestions from the sites.

http://www.lyngsat-maps.com/maps/mea3a_global.html

for satbeams.com reffer for same satellite & beam for Measat3a global. (Click for Pune anywhere for location)

Result is Lyngsat suggests 100-125 cm dish for 40dbw and satbeam 150 cm. It happens many times. On which we can believe.

I know you dont manage sites like this but what u think which we have to follow

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock