DDF Exclusive Cable bandh begins...

Even Hathway Bengaluru ( Karnataka) supporting bandh , showing no signal . this earlier only happened during bandh in bengaluru

3aMfTEU.jpg

They should cable TV system closed permanently. There is no need for this useless outdated technology. Go for a DTH and avail only those channels which are watchable at home. No need to subscribe to useless channels. Just keep ur needs limited and avail the benefit from TRAI new policy. Other than point number 1 all points are useless. If they keep the cable tV close for more than 1 day then everyone should ask for the refund and shift to DTH of his/her choice. I would waste even a single minute if they did something like this to me. This is not only blackmailing to Government of India but also blackmailing to customers.

Cable tv is for poor peoples, cable tv allows them to pay monthly rent anytime, does DTH allows you pay after an hour/minutes/seconds? if your subscription days ends?, do you know how much workers will loose job if they close?

Know the ground facts and then comment, not everyone will afford dth, I remember my family paid cable bill of two month or sometimes three months after no one comes and cuts the signal in the meantime

Remeber cable tv guys only taken the reach of all BIG networks(Sun network popular is mainly driven by them) to all people - you cannot ignore them suddenly

Last edited:
Yes from 8am-8pm Cable is blackout!

Cable tv is for poor peoples

After TRAI new rule this is not true anymore. Now DTH and cable TV are standing on the same rate.
cable tv allows them to pay monthly rent anytime, does DTH allows you pay after an hour/minutes/seconds?if your subscription days ends?

Not at all. I believe if you have no money to pay then better install DD Free Dish.
do you know how much workers will loose job if they close?

more job opportunities will create. If one business end another develop. This is the rule of nature and business.
Know the ground facts and then comment, not everyone will afford dth.

If your family cannot afford to pay to cable TV then my advice would to be go for DD Free Dish or limit your needs and avil the benefit from new TRAI policy because there may be one or 2 paid channel frequently watched by ur family.
Remeber cable tv guys only taken the reach of all BIG networks(Sun network popular is mainly driven by them) to all people - you cannot ignore them suddenly
Their demands are illegal and they are trying to blackmail Government and people. Now suppose I already paid a cable man my monthly subscription. They do protest of whatever but they owe me my TV viewing. This is not the way to protest

After TRAI new rule this is not true anymore. Now DTH and cable TV are standing on the same rate.

Not at all. I believe if you have no money to pay then better install DD Free Dish.

more job opportunities will create. If one business end another develop. This is the rule of nature and business.

If your family cannot afford to pay to cable TV then my advice would to be go for DD Free Dish or limit your needs and avil the benefit from new TRAI policy because there may be one or 2 paid channel frequently watched by ur family.

Their demands are illegal and they are trying to blackmail Government and people. Now suppose I already paid a cable man my monthly subscription. They do protest of whatever but they owe me my TV viewing. This is not the way to protest
Who are you to say install free dish? I'm am again saying you don't know the ground reality, first of all you should live in India to know what I am trying to say, I don't want to continue further replying to you

Cable tv is for poor peoples, cable tv allows them to pay monthly rent anytime, does DTH allows you pay after an hour/minutes/seconds? if your subscription days ends?, do you know how much workers will loose job if they close?

Know the ground facts and then comment, not everyone will afford dth, I remember my family paid cable bill of two month or sometimes three months after no one comes and cuts the signal in the meantime

Agreed with you Bro, and even in my village, till today, 90% of people using Cable TV. we cannot ignore them.

Agreed with you Bro, and even in my village, till today, 90% of people using Cable TV. we cannot ignore them.
In smaller towns also people mostly uses cable. Old house I use to rent didn't allow to install DTH. I am poor but my aunt is very rich. She lives in a expensive apartment. They still don't allow to install DTH making excuses of it either ruining look of the apartment or catching fire.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock