DDF Exclusive Cable bandh begins...

Who are you to say install free dish?

Then simply don't install man because I don't care.
I'm am again saying you don't know the ground reality, first of all you should live in India to know what I am trying to say
Maybe I am more aware about the ground realities of Cable TV Technologies than you. They are crying now because they have to pay the actual money which they took from all of us but never pay to Government.
I don't want to continue further replying to you
Thank you, for saving my time. Bye Bye.

Last edited:
Then simply don't install man because I don't care.

Maybe I am more aware about the ground realities of Cable TV Technologies than you. They are crying now because they have to pay the actual money which they took from all of us but never pay to Government.
Thank you, for saving my time. Bye Bye.
You are correct only. But, think their life and they are doing this for us. They also paying tax and the gov is using the tax properly. Then first collect the tax from very rich people. They are protecting rich and avoiding poor.

This is unacceptable I'm paying for a service cable operators have no right to take it away from me and calling it as bandh. Will these cable operators waive today's price for customers in their bill (ie, If I pay ₹300 for 1 month so will I get a reduction of ₹10)

You are correct only. But, think their life and they are doing this for us. They also paying tax and the gov is using the tax properly. Then first collect the tax from very rich people. They are protecting rich and avoiding poor.
They are not paying full tax. They even do the same with channels providers. Now after new TRAI policy they are unable to do this. This is the reason they are protesting against this. As a customer, it's my right to watch TV because they are charging me money for their services or they should reduce the amount for the days in which they closed their services. This is not a way to protest.

So they decided to end it at 8pm here in Karnataka. It's not a fail. Many were deciding whether to end at 8pm or 10pm.
Feed is officially back on!
9aEiUlI.jpg

SfRMh6C.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock