Sad News Can some one help?

manu85

Reaction score
Hi besties,
I tried to login many times my d2h account through desktop mode, unfortunately I couldn't, it showing username and password is mismatching, then I tried to reset, they send me the username and pw through email and sms, then also I can't access... Bcoz currently am working abroad, my parents are not able to choose the tariff packages as per trai rules.. So hope someone can help me to sort out this issue,
Best Regards
😍

Login using your registered mobile number and request for OTP to log into your d2h account

If possible enter email id
Get new password first
And enter email id

Hi besties,
I tried to login many times my d2h account through desktop mode, unfortunately I couldn't, it showing username and password is mismatching, then I tried to reset, they send me the username and pw through email and sms, then also I can't access... Bcoz currently am working abroad, my parents are not able to choose the tariff packages as per trai rules.. So hope someone can help me to sort out this issue,
Best Regards
😍
Contact cc and narrate your problem.. they will reset your account and then you have to create new account using same mail id

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock