Change from TATA Skt to Videocon D2H

hkmodi82

Reaction score
Hi Friends,

Right now I am using TATA SKY. The channels list of TATA Sky is not as good as Videocon D2H. Some of the channels are given below which is not in TATA Sky:

1) Cinema TV
2) B4U Movies
3) B4U Music
4) Masti
5) Enter 10
5)9x Jhakkas

I want to update it with Videocon D2h. Please give your valuable suggestion.

Regards
Hiren Modi

hkmodi82 said:
Hi Friends,

Right now I am using TATA SKY. The channels list of TATA Sky is not as good as Videocon D2H. Some of the channels are given below which is not in TATA Sky:

1) Cinema TV
2) B4U Movies
3) B4U Music
4) Masti
5) Enter 10
5)9x Jhakkas

Regards
Hiren Modi

Go ahead with d2h.

Yeah Go For D2H As They Are Not Delaying Adding New Channels

well the channel list which u ve provided some are not really good channels according to me . yes you can move to d2h for more HD channels and SD channels.

piinku1 said:
hkmodi82 said:
Hi Friends,

1) Cinema TV
2) B4U Movies
3) B4U Music
4) Masti
5) Enter 10
5)9x Jhakkas

Regards
Hiren Modi

Go ahead with d2h.
wait for 1 month.
surly tatasky will add more new channel.
Tatasky has best hardware.
quality services.

anyone who wants to buy videocon d2h hd, go ahead, no better choice than that as videocon d2h hd is best
i even bought a philips32PFL6577 DDB LED TV nd have got 1 year free platinum hd package. this tv just requires u to pair the viewing card with ddb led and insert the card in the slot behind the tv. noneed for videocon d2h stb. tv quality is awesome and videocon d2h hd makes it super awesome
plz buy this tv if u r planning to buy led before 31 st jan as after 31st jan this offer is not appliacable

dino29 said:
anyone who wants to buy videocon d2h hd, go ahead, no better choice than that as videocon d2h hd is best
i even bought a philips32PFL6577 DDB LED TV nd have got 1 year free platinum hd package. this tv just requires u to pair the viewing card with ddb led and insert the card in the slot behind the tv. noneed for videocon d2h stb. tv quality is awesome and videocon d2h hd makes it super awesome
plz buy this tv if u r planning to buy led before 31 st jan as after 31st jan this offer is not appliacable

what about your inactive D2H stb,are you sold it,please write a separate thread for philips32PFL6577 DDB LED TV Hd,review with pictures.

I totally agree with you Bhai. you are cent percent right

Tushar Ranjan said:
piinku1 said:
hkmodi82 said:
Hi Friends,

1) Cinema TV
2) B4U Movies
3) B4U Music
4) Masti
5) Enter 10
5)9x Jhakkas

Regards
Hiren Modi

Go ahead with d2h.
wait for 1 month.
surly tatasky will add more new channel.
Tatasky has best hardware.
quality services.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock