Change from TATA Skt to Videocon D2H

hello friends,
I am a subscriber of tatasky hd+ for the past 15 months recently there was some changes in tatasky with hd going hd access fee i don't like the move like any of us do currently i am paying around 315 to 325 for south sports hd (think so) i want to move to videocon d2h hd 1year plan for 5406
My question is if I dont renew or recharge my tatasky hd will I need to return the box or can i keep it for future purpose
I know this is the wrong thread to post such a query but had my mind boggled to post it here

bv_abhi said:
hello friends,
I am a subscriber of tatasky hd+ for the past 15 months recently there was some changes in tatasky with hd going hd access fee i don't like the move like any of us do currently i am paying around 315 to 325 for south sports hd (think so) i want to move to videocon d2h hd 1year plan for 5406
My question is if I dont renew or recharge my tatasky hd will I need to return the box or can i keep it for future purpose
I know this is the wrong thread to post such a query but had my mind boggled to post it here

No,they willn't take the box.

Ramarajan Ram said:
already i have in tatasky and videocone d2h ......but TATASKY is best service
Will you please elaborate more on why you are telling Tata sky is the best

piinku1 said:
bv_abhi said:
hello friends,

Thanks dude but if i dont recharge for one or more year(s) can i recharge it after 1 year can i get reactivated

bv_abhi said:
piinku1 said:
bv_abhi said:
hello friends,

Thanks dude but if i dont recharge for one or more year(s) can i recharge it after 1 year can i get reactivated

That depends onTS.
Now it is possible to reactivate but can't predict future.

Well friends suggest me if i need to be with Tatasky hd or move on to videocon d2hhd

bv_abhi said:
Well friends suggest me if i need to be with Tatasky hd or move on to videocon d2hhd

your wish.
My personal suggestion is to be with TS.
Anyway there are lot of threads available regarding this.So please search those.

what about your tv size,if it is 40" and above please stay with tata sky.otherwise you go with videocon d2h.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock