Change from TATA Skt to Videocon D2H

piinku1 said:
bv_abhi said:
hello friends,
I am a subscriber of tatasky hd+ for the past 15 months recently there was some changes in tatasky with hd going hd access fee i don't like the move like any of us do currently i am paying around 315 to 325 for south sports hd (think so) i want to move to videocon d2h hd 1year plan for 5406
My question is if I dont renew or recharge my tatasky hd will I need to return the box or can i keep it for future purpose
I know this is the wrong thread to post such a query but had my mind boggled to post it here

No,they willn't take the box.

I had deactivated my TS stb for 6 months in 2011 and from 2 years they are offering me grand sports pack @ 2000 pa

people said:
what about your tv size,if it is 40" and above please stay with tata sky.otherwise you go with videocon d2h.

I have a 64" samsung 3d tv and in search for more hd channels so my best bet is videocon d2h
but why doesn't it compare equal to tata sky

i don't have any idea about new videocon HD stb,but 2012 stb's are not fitted to 40" tv and above.from my personal experience i have used videocon HD for my 40" LED tv,i have not satisfied with that quality compare to mine airtel HD.so please wait some users review who really have 40" + led television and videocon HD stb.if you get good review from 3 or more users please go with videocon otherwise stay with TATA.As per my local dealer information TATA will add more channels soon.but i am not sure about that news,but we can wait for 40 to 50 days.

Agreed with people bro
I have also 40' LED.

when i compare the quality of D2h HD box PQ with Airtel HD then d2h faces down.

So my personal opinion is that D2h HD is not recommend for 40' LED or above better u go for Airtel HD or stick to Tatasky HD.

U cant find matching PQ on D2h HD when u compare to TS or Airtel.

ok guys thanks for all the replies so i learned the lesson if you want best of both you need to have both isn't it
I actually checked out the picture quality when i visited my friends house it is not that bad only sd channels are dull but hd is better but not upto the mark of tatasky or airtel dth but if you want more channels and cheaper then goto videocon d2h otherwise not recommendable.
once again thanks to all who responded in this thread.

M@zh@R said:
So what u have decided ?
will u go for d2h HD?

well i have another player in my town who is my good old cablewallah as you and Netizens of India say.
Enough of the introduction , he is quoting some Den networks Hd box is entering into the market in February 20th 2013 and will also have PVR functionalism for only 1000 INR but have to purchase HDD or USB Pen drive separately for using pvr. And he is saying it will be connected with Hathway so i am assuming Hathway services are good in Bangalore and other places afaik. so it will be better than Videocon d2h. so have to wait for it or else jump into the well dug up by Videocon people

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock