Change from TATA Skt to Videocon D2H

dino29 said:
''xxxxxxxx! Quit this forum otherwise it will be not good for you.''

the above message has been sent by risih to me as pm with subject as warning

is this allowed in a forum

i do not know what problem he has with me

Mazhar bhai and Dino bhai control ur language.This is a public forum, so dont go personal.

dino29 said:
i mean that thru my posts and threads, this forum got much traffic all day and i have contributed highly to this forum

No need dino...but as long as keep making sweeping statements like ban me if on 28th dec gsat addition does not start...then again say on jan 1 if not added then ban me...you will always find people to bash u. And if this is just to bring traffic and get attention and u r doing intentionally then i have nothing to say...again for d2h software upgrade u r giving a deadline as if u r part of decision making body...but u r giving declarative statement that in march it will get rectified...now truth is in any case they will rectify but in march or in april or in may or may be next yr. But ur track record says, come march u will buy time for april then for may and so on...but u will never stop giving declarative statements...now others are responsible or u urself...it is u to decide

dino29 said:
mazhar bro its my opinion as i have used all three airtel hd, tata sky hd and videocon hd. i guess u must respect that

I also have all three. There is not much difference but if i have to rate then tata sky and airtel will be ahead of d2h pq. If u want to check, keep all three on star gold hd. Toggle between three and compare. With simple check u will see the difference. I guess if cost is less, channel is more or whatever is good about d2h we all agree. Similarly pq is relatively low, we can be fair and agree. If u have only d2h running at the moment then u might be getting this illusion as diff is very minimal and a real-time comparison is required.

shiwesh said:
dino29 said:
i mean that thru my posts and threads, this forum got much traffic all day and i have contributed highly to this forum

No need dino...but as long as keep making sweeping statements like ban me if on 28th dec gsat addition does not start...then again say on jan 1 if not added then ban me...you will always find people to bash u. And if this is just to bring traffic and get attention and u r doing intentionally then i have nothing to say...again for d2h software upgrade u r giving a deadline as if u r part of decision making body...but u r giving declarative statement that in march it will get rectified...now truth is in any case they will rectify but in march or in april or in may or may be next yr. But ur track record says, come march u will buy time for april then for may and so on...but u will never stop giving declarative statements...now others are responsible or u urself...it is u to decide

bro i am in touch with their research and devopment, marketing and uplink centre team and today also i had half hourdiscussion te solve the bluish tone in colors issue in d2h.
also intouch with them to make poular chs get added
and ways to curb piracy of d2h signals
also on many other issues i am in touch with them
rand d team has confirmed that by jan end new software update with no bugs for enabling recording thru usb will b sent
and by march end, the software for improving interface and increasing epg speed will b releases for customers.
what will i get by lying. and plz take this notion out of ur mind that i will play with emotions of members just bcoz i want publicity

oh my god so much of flame wars here I've never ever seen this kinda forum wars .
dino29 you need to cool down and tell people the truth
and remember no flame wars

@dino29 i always have faith in ur words. Do u have any info of adding HD channels on D2H near soon ?

Bro d2h will keep adding new hd chs, very soo zee cafe hd, fox traveller hd will b added but i guess cnbc prime hd andd2h 3d ch will b removed. also the ceo has told me that they r in process to acquire more tps.
when i get updates then u will tell u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock