Change from TATA Skt to Videocon D2H

videocon d2h hd quality is much btter than tata sky or digital cabel. the only issue is that there is slight bluish tone in colors of sd chs except for few chs like aaj tak which r working in proper color tone
i am in touch with their uplink centre and reasearch and devopment team, this will get sorted out very soon
also a new software update will come by march to make epg fast and give a new interface. work is on

dino29 said:
videocon d2h hd quality is much btter than tata sky or digital cabel. the only issue is that there is slight bluish tone in colors of sd chs except for few chs like aaj tak which r working in proper color tone
i am in touch with their uplink centre and reasearch and devopment team, this will get sorted out very soon
also a new software update will come by march to make epg fast and give a new interface. work is on
BULLS**T DINO you were banned today morning how did moderators release you.
Whatever you wrote in the above thread is completely opposite to tatasky come on man you are talking like you are working for the company videocon don't be single mided

bro i have used tata sky hd, videocon d2h hd aand airtel hd and infact i am using all three currentle that is why i am telling u. rest its all ur decision, if u make thw rong decision as obvious u will regret it go ahead

dino29 said:
bro i have used tata sky hd, videocon d2h hd aand airtel hd and infact i am using all three currentle that is why i am telling u. rest its all ur decision, if u make thw rong decision as obvious u will regret it go ahead

we don't need your comment we did not belive in your words anymore after those all fake news and time wasting useless ideas

oh yeah so the news i gave about airtel adding espnstar hd chs was false? really
and also when i gave info about exact ch number and names of new chs coming on videocon d2h , was it untrue
regarding news about tata sky vertical polarity, it ws to happen but as insat 4a devloped power issues so it got cancelled
about ch addition dates from gsat 10, i got the info from sources and i posted here, it got delayed bcoz of late testing done by isro
its better u do not come to forums bcoz all u do is just write off topic things

Wake Up Dino:u

Why u always create mess up.:angry

I think videocon officials have hired you and u see all positives only in D2h.

In ur views all other DTHs should be banned and have lowest quality.

Come on, Please dont close eyes like Pigeons.:no

Airtel and Tatasky have much much better PQ quality then D2h.

If u dont agree then lets have an open VOTE OUT of all members to decide this matter.

''*************! Quit this forum otherwise it will be not good for you.''

the above message has been sent by risih to me as pm with subject as warning

is this allowed in a forum

i do not know what problem he has with me

mazhar bro its my opinion as i have used all three airtel hd, tata sky hd and videocon hd. i guess u must respect that

dino29 said:
mazhar bro its my opinion as i have used all three airtel hd, tata sky hd and videocon hd. i guess u must respect that

Even i am also using these three DTHs right now.

I can easily differentiate between the quality of Tatasky and D2h.

If Some one ask me about the quality of HD channels on these three DTHs.

I can rate These DTHs as under:

Airtel 10/10
TS 9.5/10
D2h 7/10

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock