Change from TATA Skt to Videocon D2H

videocon d2h does not apply deblocking which tata sky does so in tata sky u wont see pixellation , u will get pic smooth all over in tata sky but sharpness reduces and pic becomes blurry
read this Deblocking filter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

this is reason that although tata sky applies more compression than videocon d2h but u do not see it

i am quitting all forums and starting my own forums bcoz the way i am being treated in these forums is inhumane. i have given enough explanations about my posts but some people have this habit of just coming here to bash me and say insults. admin and mods do not ban them and instead remove my threads

most people here do not understand meaning of the word forum and that is the reality. see how shamefully this thread has been created, actually these people earned enough money thru ads by th traffic they got thru my posts and now they want to just cut me off this forum now that they r popular

dino29 said:
most people here do not understand meaning of the word forum and that is the reality. see how shamefully this thread has been created, actually these people earned enough money thru ads by th traffic they got thru my posts and now they want to just cut me off this forum now that they r popular

actually these people earned enough money thru ads by th traffic they got thru my posts

what does it mean?

r u thinking that this Forum got Reputation because of u and ur Threads? :huh

this is Rediculous... :angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

i mean that thru my posts and threads, this forum got much traffic all day and i have contributed highly to this forum

dino29 said:
i mean that thru my posts and threads, this forum got much traffic all day and i have contributed highly to this forum

this forum got much traffic all day and i have contributed highly to this forum

:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry:angry

i am starting my own forum very soon. see u all my admirers there soon, it will b called xxxxxxxx. see u there soon i dont want to b a part of forums like these where i am ridiculed for no fault

dino29 said:
i am starting my own forum very soon. see u all my admirers there soon, it will b called xxxxxxxx. see u there soon i dont want to b a part of forums like these where i am ridiculed for no fault

all the BEST....

Bye :hello:hello:hello:hello:hello:hello

If you both not stopped now, you will be banned after your next post.

dino29 said:
'*************! Quit this forum otherwise it will be not good for you.''

the above message has been sent by risih to me as pm with subject as warning

is this allowed in a forum

i do not know what problem he has with me

Dino bhai control ur language.This is a public forum, so dont go personal.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock