Good News Change to New Pack option added on Selfcare/App

What the hell is with customer care today....it takes 5mins to reach that option to talk with customer care and after I press 9 to talk with them , it says the number you have dialled is not correct..... I mean what the hell! What do I do now!??
From Where (State) Are You?

Last edited:
Now my old pack channels removed bad news. I couldn't change my pack and I called customer care but no busy

Total would be showing 100 only, that doesn't consider the NCF. However, since you selected 20 HD channels, your NCF would be for 80+40=120 channels, so you are using the additional slab of 25 channels which costs 23 rupees. 153+23=176.
Perfect break up bro, thank u.

Now the selfcare is almost perfect!!
You can add and remove any alacarte and bouquet...it activates immediately in stb but it takes around 10 mins to reflect in self care and my Airtel app

Now the selfcare is almost perfect!!
You can add and remove any alacarte and bouquet...it activates immediately in stb but it takes around 10 mins to reflect in self care and my Airtel app

it's showing nothing in alcarte section also hd bouquets missing for me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock