channel changed automatically

Yesterday night i am watching Gemini Comedy its changed automaticly to Gemini Music & today ABN andhra jyothy at 9:11 the channel totaly voice cutting not understanding

While watching recorded program it freezed for few minutes then the stb stopped transmission and reboot automatically.

harshbardhan said:
While watching recorded program it freezed for few minutes then the stb stopped transmission and reboot automatically.
maybe some technical problem

Dileep kumar said:
Yesterday night i am watching Gemini Comedy its changed automaticly to Gemini Music & today ABN andhra jyothy at 9:11 the channel totaly voice cutting not understanding

so it started once again and tata sky is busy playing with channel changing:D:D:D:lol:lol:lol

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
so it started once again and tata sky is busy playing with channel changing:D:D:D:lol:lol:lol

ya really they are playing a game named channel change i hope nagpal is knell watching ddf to know the reactions

Today evening at 6:17 i am watching Gemini music channel totaly blank screen 2 times repeated same and many strucks guys anyone faces u

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock