channel changed automatically

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 239
  • Views Views: Views 23,035
How to install tatasky

I have two tatasky hd plus receivers and in both of them im facing issue that when im watching recording programe its shifts automatically to live tv channel after few mins

and when i remove two cables coming from dish antena recorded programe dont give me any issue and i can watch for hours without any problem

some one told me that this could be because im using rg-7 thick and strong cable wire instead of rg-6

an other friend of mine told me that i should use single pin lnb and than use splitter to bring cables to receiver.

Can u please let me know how u have installed cables in ur tatasky

Is single pin lnb ok with using spliter?

It would b great help if u guys can post a picture of your dish along with lnb, and spliter so i can replicate it at my end.

Tatasky automatically switching to home channel while watching recorded programe

Is their any solution for this problem when Tatasky automatically switching to home channel while watching recorded programe

as its very irritating when it switches to home channel without even touching remote .

How to install tatasky

I face the same problem.
While watching recorded programme, channel shifts to live TV. I think it is a software bug as I have not faced this issue before. It is only after the the last SW update that my HD+ STB is behaving strangely.
Is anyone else facing the same problem?

HD

RE: How to install tatasky

Its not a bug. Its just that some back end work is going on in Tata Sky for new channel additions and after its complete this issue will go away

aumnamonarayan said:
Its not a bug. Its just that some back end work is going on in Tata Sky for new channel additions and after its complete this issue will go away

If this is the reason then all TS +HD users must get this issue..

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
If this is the reason then all TS +HD users must get this issue..

All are facing it but it depends on on when Tata Sky team is doing work, it is at that moment people will face issues on a random basis. Plus plz do understand that as soon as the signal cables r removed then no one faces this issue as signals get blocked from Tata Sky end which again proves that its an issue from back end

All TS+HD users please confirm this ..

Some one please reply to my thread

as i have tried inserting single cable in the receiver after which tatasky recored programe dont give any problem

kindly tell me should i use spliter with single lnb or it could b coz im using one rg 6 and other rg5 cable with dual lnb

im thinking to change it to single lnb with spliter
Help ?

Back
Top Bottom