channel changed automatically

even i have the same issue with sony tv its automatically changing to sony hd again and again..i have this problem at evening 6 to 7.30 pm ..

just now while watching sony channel the channel got changed to sony hd channel so maybe some good news is on the way

Every thing was going on smoothly till beginning of March but all of a sudden something happened that stopped all good activities of Tata Sky leaving us guessing and speculating about the reasons for the grinding halt to these activities.

By this time, everyone should now understand that automatic change in channel is not related to addition of new channels. Its just a routine activity of TS but not related to new channel addition.

I am watching Tv9 telugu suddenly changed to Gemini Movies i am thinking they change lcn numbers bcoz many telugu channels to come

Karan Rockz said:
Channel changed automatically from Zee Anmol to Rishtey and EPG also appeared twice within 10 minutes automatically. :sp

so does it indicate that some good news is coming:sp:sp:sp:sp

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock