channel changed automatically

This trend of channel change automatically continues. While watching News express channel changed to NDTV 24×7. And same phenomenon happened while watching kids channel. So work is going on tps vigorously.

Has anyone informed TS cc/CEO about this problem & tried to know their response about the problem...

TS have also a major problem which they have to sort out now,EPG not available in 27 SD channels and it's also causing problem for me while booking an event for recording.:angry:angry

It's strange that TS a leading DTH brand in India is unable to provide EPG for all channels.Even our local cable operator provides EPG for all channels without any problem.TS don't deserve to be called as a leading DTH brand in India.TS is one of the overrated DTH brand in India.:dodgy

I think there was some issue with Sun network channels' EPG but it was resolved later. I dont think EPG issue has something to do with migration. So can you please post those 27 channels name on which EPG is not available, may be in different thread.

Maa gold and other 4 to 5 telugu channels are going to be added in the month of march in first week it was said by tatasky person yesterday when he called me up to know how the TS services

karanrudra93 said:
TS have also a major problem which they have to sort out now,EPG not available in 27 SD channels and it's also causing problem for me while booking an event for recording.:angry:angry

It's strange that TS a leading DTH brand in India is unable to provide EPG for all channels.Even our local cable operator provides EPG for all channels without any problem.TS don't deserve to be called as a leading DTH brand in India.TS is one of the overrated DTH brand in India.:dodgy

If they are unable to provide epg for all then must provide provision to rec9rd based on time span

when i am watching star sports1, in 21st over channel changed to starsports2 and immediately changed to starsports3 automatically.
Again after two balls, same thing happened

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock