channel changed automatically

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 239
  • Views Views: Views 23,035
It means they are testing something otherwise there will be no changing of channels

NinadG said:
Is there any connection between automatic channel changing & addition of new channels....I mean whether automatic channel changing increases before process of addition of channel starts....?

till now this kind of activity happened only before channel addition.so thinking accordingly

dipayan said:
It means they are testing something otherwise there will be no changing of channels

ya quite possible maybe they are testing new tps from gsat 10 its just my assumption and nothing else

NinadG said:
Is there any connection between automatic channel changing & addition of new channels....I mean whether automatic channel changing increases before process of addition of channel starts....?

Yes there is a connection between automatic channel changing and addition of new channels becoz we already faced this problem earlier when new channels going to lunch or channels under testing this type of problem starts occuring.

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
ya quite possible maybe they are testing new tps from gsat 10 its just my assumption and nothing else

sanjeev bro..can you ask cc via chat about this automatic channel changing phenominon?

Back
Top Bottom