channel changed automatically

• Thread starter Thread starter dinesh19
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 239
  • Views Views: Views 23,035
dinesh19 said:
sanjeev bro..can you ask cc via chat about this automatic channel changing phenominon?

cc is having no info about that

from the past few days channels were not changing automatically but today while watching sony channel suddenly it changed to sony hd channel and it happened 3 times so i think tata sky is doing something background for the addition of channels coz these activities were not happening since last channel addition so maybe new channels are on the way

Not only channel changing but also video hanging cracking freezing all are common features for some days. Option? Switch off the stb and reboot.

today also channels were changing automatically i was watching hbo defined hd channel and suddenly it changed to hbo hits hd channel so must be some background activity happening for addition of channels,so hoping for the best that ts may surprise us in the next few days with addition of new sd and hd channels

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
today also channels were changing automatically i was watching hbo defined hd channel and suddenly it changed to hbo hits hd channel so must be some background activity happening for addition of channels,so hoping for the best that ts may surprise us in the next few days with addition of new sd and hd channels

That means some channels will be remove not for adding channels.:(

Karan Rockz said:
That means some channels will be remove not for adding channels.:(

no it must be the opposite ie addition of new channels:ohya:ohya:ohya

Back
Top Bottom