Seeking Help Channel Freezing Problem

i have faced today only some time ok some time black out still problem.
any members face same problem today.

Last edited:
All channels brother,
Now running ok some time black or color screen come audio ok only video problem.

All channels brother,
Now running ok some time black or color screen come audio ok only video problem.
I am thinking there are some hdcp issues between your sun Direct set top box and TV?.
Which tv are you using and which stb of sun Direct??.
You shouldn't face too frequently, if you using HD set top box try adjusting your hdmi cables once

I am thinking there are some hdcp issues between your sun Direct set top box and TV?.
Which tv are you using and which stb of sun Direct??.
You shouldn't face too frequently, if you using HD set top box try adjusting your hdmi cables once
Sometimes I too face this issues after switch on and off works normally seems lot of known issues in HEVC boxes

Sometimes I too face this issues after switch on and off works normally seems lot of known issues in HEVC boxes
Yes I faced only twice.. But if many facing the issue then the issue with set top box only.. I also faced that once when trying to record the channel..

I removed the plug and adjusted hdmi cable a little and put them again.. Till now I haven't faced this again..
We can't say if this is completely set top box problem or tv problem, depends on..

All channels brother,
It's a signal problem you need to adjust the antenna even I had the same problem on 2 weeks before

Yes you are right brother same issue with me MY STB Model HS8101
Today i am faced 4 times now working fine let see what happen tomorrow
@Ajith Kumaru signals above 70% brother past 7months working fine but when sundth convert to HVEC problems rises.
@Akhil D brother this is not TV or hdmi problem UI screen is displaying.
I will post some screen shots tomorrow

Last edited:
I am facing this every day 3-5 times and every time 3-4 minutes.Mostly at night times.all HD channels Flickering and freezing problem.if restart it is running normal.
i think this is not the problem with STB,because previous STB i faced this problem,they changed STB and with new STB also facing same problem.
may all this because of HEVC conversion or some updates.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock