Seeking Help Channels in Infinity Sports HD package?

• Thread starter Thread starter pkcse1992
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 39
  • Views Views: Views 7,312
Hiked! Like @iphifi and @Bapun Raz bro mentioned, the ARP prices have been hiked in Selfcare too now.
Now 12M = Rs 3434 instead of Rs 3220
And 6M = Rs 1811 instead of Rs 1686
:confused: It was impending though...

Hiked! Like @iphifi and @Bapun Raz bro mentioned, the ARP prices have been hiked in Selfcare too now.
Now 12M = Rs 3434 instead of Rs 3220
And 6M = Rs 1811 instead of Rs 1686
:confused: It was impending though...
No change yet for South Infinity Sports. Also for ROI 6M Rs.1811 is the old MRP itself.

Last edited:
Strange, I logged in now again so it is showing me old prices - I hate this inconsistency with airtel. Even CC had confirmed the prices, but now based on when I login it is showing me two different prices.
@iphifi bro, any idea if it will get activated at old price point too? (Rs 3220 instead of Rs 3434) ?

Strange, I logged in now again so it is showing me old prices - I hate this inconsistency with airtel. Even CC had confirmed the prices, but now based on when I login it is showing me two different prices.
@iphifi bro, any idea if it will get activated at old price point too? (Rs 3220 instead of Rs 3434) ?
There were always two different prices. One MRP and the other discounted recharge amount. Regarding if things will work or not please confirm with cc before recharging. Especially if there is any inconsistency during the transition.

12M pack Recharge rate of Rs.3220/- will soon be 3434/- and MRP Rs. 3420/- will soon be Rs.3636/-
Yes bro. I have 2 old prices and 2 new prices now. Same as the one quoted by you in your above post.
Sometimes i see Rs 3220 (discounted) and Rs 3420 (MRP)
And sometimes i see Rs 3434 (discounted) and Rs 3636 (MRP)

Yes bro. I have 2 old prices and 2 new prices now. Same as the one quoted by you in your above post.
That means they created a new pack instead of changing the price of the existing pack. And the old one may still show for some period along with the new one. I think Airtel does this so customers can still opt for old price during this grace period. Or it could be just website caching issue if old price and new price are not appearing simultaneously.

Last edited:
Or it could be just website caching issue
For once, I think cache has an advantage to the user, rather than the usual practice of local copy versus server copy. Just kidding bro. I'll take it at whatever price I get- and share here :wink:

Bro
Now New Price is showing in my self care portal

Yes bro, lost it just by a few days I think. 10-Jan the new prices were already effective. Actually I wasn't knowing about Infinity Sports Plan. Airtel just shows Value Prime Kids, My Sports, My Family, New Mega, Infinity All.

My Sports did not have English News Channels, hence did not opt for it- and surprisingly its ARP cost is more than Infinity Sports. Strange. Hence I waited, but when I got to know about Infinity Sports, I asked @iphifi bro and you. Will take it at the new price point.

Which HD Addons have you taken btw?

Back
Top Bottom