Discussion Cheapest option to view IPL on Star Network

• Thread starter TJ_DJ
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 189
  • Views: Views 21,298
Status
Not open for further replies.
Airtel will give star sports 1 hd free for ipl.becuase they are getting huge revenue in dth after trai's new rule :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I'll take that over LSK's commentary anyday. Guess I know which channel I'm going to add.
I think, you're talking about LSR! Well, there was a time, I really didn't like him. But in last Australia series, found him not to be irritating, rather I started liking his commentary.
On any given day, SSS1 transmission is well above other SS channels (including less ads), you (me too) must go for SSS1HD.

Star Gold was supposed to telecast the movie "Why Cheat India" tonight but that plan has been shelved, similarly on 23rd Star Gold & Utsav Movies was to premiere Marvel Movies dubbed in Hindi but this too has been cancelled.

2 days back promos were being shown on a regular basis, all of it has been withdrawn. Seems like they just want IPL across channels to reap monetary benefits. I simply hate Star India for this, no need to buy tv rights of anything at such huge price and deprive us of regular entertainment. Already Star has limited buying rights of bollywood movies and on a daily basis repeating same movies. Tires of seeing Nayak, Khatta Meetha, Coolie No. 1, Singham, Dabangg etc. every alternate day. Lastly even on Star Gold Select they r hardly putting effort to showcase critically acclaimed films. Just recycling old library & scattering it on all channels.

graphics will be same and no pre and post match on sss1 and commentary will be from studio not stadium so ss1 is better

Now a days commentary rarely is from stadium, Tata communication is helping star to produce content remotely

NEP and Tata Communications complete the remote production of VIVO Indian Premier League 2018 for Star Sports

And this is not limited to cricket only

Tata Communications and NEP pioneer the remote production of VIVO Pro Kabaddi League 2018 for Star Sports | Tata Communications

Last edited:
IPL 2019 will be telecasted in Total 24 Star Channels Including HD n Regional Channels for the opening n Every Sunday Matches :skd::biggrin::undecided: Only Star Can Do this :LOL:
What is their strategy here? For us to not watch any other programs on weekends during IPL.

What is their strategy here? For us to not watch any other programs on weekends during IPL.
They have paid huge money for broadcasting IPL. If all watch IPL then they will get huge revenue. I think you guys should stick to one channel. Don't watch IPL in multiple channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock