Colors Tamil SD launched

For Sure..There Will Be Change In TRP..Sun Tv's Flagship Serials..Deivamagal,Vani Rani And Nandini Are Going To End Very Very Soon..So 3 New Serials Within A Month Which Will Lead To Change In Viewership..FurtherMore These Serials Started 5 Years Ago..Thats Why Huge Viewership..According To Survey Old Peoples Prefer Sun Tv While Youngsters Prefer Vijay TV And Others..So Sun Will Definitely Lose Its Viewership..

For Sure..There Will Be Change In TRP..Sun Tv's Flagship Serials..Deivamagal,Vani Rani And Nandini Are Going To End Very Very Soon..So 3 New Serials Within A Month Which Will Lead To Change In Viewership..FurtherMore These Serials Started 5 Years Ago..Thats Why Huge Viewership..According To Survey Old Peoples Prefer Sun Tv While Youngsters Prefer Vijay TV And Others..So Sun Will Definitely Lose Its Viewership..
Yes Colors Tamil , Star Vijay , Zee Tamil Giving Tough Competition To Sun Tv
Definitely Sun Tv Viewership Going Down
Still Sun Tv Network Channel's Serial and Reality Shows Have Wrost Picture Quality
Only Movies and Nandhini Serial Have Good Picture Quality In Sun Tv Network
Sun Tv Should Improve The Picture Quality And Making Quality Of Serials And Reality Shows

Last edited:
Yes sun TV loosing young viewers is a fact. They need to update themselves according to changing interests of viewers, otherwise what happened to Onida and Nokia will happen for sun TV too.

Colors Tamil will beat Sun tv in coming Months
dont think it will happen.it is even difficult for colors hindi
Yes Colors Tamil , Star Vijay , Zee Tamil Giving Tough Competition To Sun Tv
please check last week barc list you know that 'tough competition'
If Colors Tamil can make TN people to watch their channel between 7 to 10 PM everyday means they can beat sun TV.
it is difficult to beat suntv with just 3 hours of original content daily.there will be trolls and memes for their repeated content just like vijay tv's repeat movies

I don't think Star Vijay is better than Sun TV, Sun TV video quality is awesome compare to other channels...Vijay TV logo itself worst...Sun TV is king of Indian Television...I hope Colors Tamil will give tough competition to Sun TV... Vijay tv silently getting down...wait & see.

Last edited:
I don't think Star Vijay is better than Sun TV, Sun TV video quality is awesome compare to other channels...Vijay TV logo itself worst...Sun TV is king of Indian Television...I hope Colors Tamil will give tough competition to Sun TV... Vijay tv silently getting down...wait & see.
yes sun tv is trend setter.you dont even need sun hd channels.sd channel pic quality looks like hd with 16:9 ratio

The best one will win. but however as a home network we will expect sun to be at first place in Indian televisions ☺️

Colors tamil will give tough to star vijay and zee tamil and polimer tv. It can't beat ktv trb also. No indian can't beat sun tv trb. Always king of trb suntv only

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock