Colors Tamil SD launched

@Rd22 @zaxotes
kindly stick to the topic which is about colors tamil.

Also,
we can't specify anything about colors tamil performance. they are also putting the same strategy which they had for colors kannada in colors bangla but still didn't get enough ratings. every market has it's own pros & cons.only time will tell about channel performance. (no need to reply on this as it will again make thread going off topic)

you guys stick to the topic or else I have to take some action .hope you understand :)

ETV Kannada Viewership Increased By Viacom 18 Before ETV Have 5th And 6th And Competition with Kasthuri TV
Viacom's Colors Hindi Channel Startegies Used in Colors Kannada Programs Now No 1 Karnataka
Now Viacom 18 Using Same Strategies In Tamilnadu Tv Market I Hope Colors Tamil Will Give Tough Competition To Sun TV
Watch Colors Hindi and Colors Kannada Watch The Picture and Making Quality Of Shows . Everyone Know Sun TV's Serials And Reality Shows Picture Quality
Viacom 18 Team Preferring Programs Planning From Last 1 years
Colors Tamil Channel Launch Before Available On All DTH And Soon Available On All Cable Network. Sun TV Network Take 2 To 3 Years To Add New Channels On DTH. Viacom 18 Targeted No 1 Place For Colors Tamil In Tamilnadu. Also Viacom 18 Bringing New Technology Camera In India for Colors Tamil Serials Will Shot In Alexa Cameras with Dolby Sound 5.1
Wait And See Colors Tamil Game Changer In Tamilnadu TV Market

Colors Tamil HD 19th ???

One thing I like when I watch NXT aka Colors Tamil, The color filters of the promos and videos are very pleasant and cool. they're using very cool colors like violet, magenta and pink even in the graphics. Usually tamil channels (i.e Sun,Vijay,etc.) use typical Red,Yellow and Orange colors. It's kind of warm. So, in that case, I feel good about Colors Tamil. Actually the name suits well. "ColorsTamil". But, Let's see how they're gonna play the match .

One thing I like when I watch NXT aka Colors Tamil, The color filters of the promos and videos are very pleasant and cool. they're using very cool colors like violet, magenta and pink even in the graphics. Usually tamil channels (i.e Sun,Vijay,etc.) use typical Red,Yellow and Orange colors. It's kind of warm. So, in that case, I feel good about Colors Tamil. Actually the name suits well. "ColorsTamil". But, Let's see how they're gonna play the match .
Vijay now uses blue and brown.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock