Colors Tamil SD launched

dont think it will happen.it is even difficult for colors hindi

please check last week barc list you know that 'tough competition'

it is difficult to beat suntv with just 3 hours of original content daily.there will be trolls and memes for their repeated content just like vijay tv's repeat movies
Bro what I meant was that those 3 hours are prime time at which most of the population will sit in front of TV so if Colors could tap that viewers means it would be a knockout victory for them against all other competitors.

Please stop fighting. This is the last and final time I am telling you: do not compare Colors Tamil to Sun TV! Compare it to Zee Tamil or to Star Vijay if you want! Sun TV cannot be overtaken, ever, unless and until TN becomes 100% digital and viewers change their habits. Any further discussion on Colors Tamil vs. Sun TV must not be encouraged.

Please stop fighting. This is the last and final time I am telling you: do not compare Colors Tamil to Sun TV! Compare it to Zee Tamil or to Star Vijay if you want! Sun TV cannot be overtaken, ever, unless and until TN becomes 100% digital and viewers change their habits. Any further discussion on Colors Tamil vs. Sun TV must not be encouraged.
Correct because in cable sun tv is first channel, so all watch sun tv only..
Like that in digital also after info channels 2nd will be Sun TV

Ok
Let's wait and see
Colors Tamil become no 1 in within year

Last edited:
Still sun Tv no 1 in India
Colors Tamil have good programs they can beat Sun , Zee, Star Vijay in within year
Example colors kannada beated Udaya TV within a 2 months in Karnataka

I know sun TV no 1 in India
Soon analogue subscribers going to digital
But Colors Tamil making quality programs
3 years back Colors Kannada launched in Karnataka before Launching everyone saying no on can beat Market leader Udaya TV but after Colors Kannada Launch everyone liked Ck Serials Story and Making quality , Reality Shows quality
Everyone want good picture quality of serials and reality shows in Tv

Colors Kannada was rebranded from ETV Kannada which was already in the arena for quite long and was already topping the list. Udaya never was in the first place to be beaten. Don't talk as if Colors Kannada was launched as a new channel and it beat Udaya. Also, Udaya and Colors Kannada can never be proportionate to Sun and Colors Tamil. Sun has been doing amazing and continues to do so. Udaya only depends on movies for ratings. Colors Kannada continued what ETV used to do, adopted newer strategies and raised to more fame. Colors Tamil will have tough time to beat Sun, as it is a new channel.

I think this thread is about Colors Tamil.
So, members please stay with topic.
Don't compare Colors Tamil with others.
Only future can tell what will happen & everyone can see it.

Colors Kannada was rebranded from ETV Kannada which was already in the arena for quite long and was already topping the list. Udaya never was in the first place to be beaten. Don't talk as if Colors Kannada was launched as a new channel and it beat Udaya. Also, Udaya and Colors Kannada can never be proportionate to Sun and Colors Tamil. Sun has been doing amazing and continues to do so. Udaya only depends on movies for ratings. Colors Kannada continued what ETV used to do, adopted newer strategies and raised to more fame. Colors Tamil will have tough time to beat Sun, as it is a new channel.
ETV Kannada Viewership Increased By Viacom 18 Before ETV Have 5th And 6th And Competition with Kasthuri TV
Viacom's Colors Hindi Channel Startegies Used in Colors Kannada Programs Now No 1 Karnataka
Now Viacom 18 Using Same Strategies In Tamilnadu Tv Market I Hope Colors Tamil Will Give Tough Competition To Sun TV
Watch Colors Hindi and Colors Kannada Watch The Picture and Making Quality Of Shows . Everyone Know Sun TV's Serials And Reality Shows Picture Quality
Viacom 18 Team Preferring Programs Planning From Last 1 years
Colors Tamil Channel Launch Before Available On All DTH And Soon Available On All Cable Network. Sun TV Network Take 2 To 3 Years To Add New Channels On DTH. Viacom 18 Targeted No 1 Place For Colors Tamil In Tamilnadu. Also Viacom 18 Bringing New Technology Camera In India for Colors Tamil Serials Will Shot In Alexa Cameras with Dolby Sound 5.1
Wait And See Colors Tamil Game Changer In Tamilnadu TV Market

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock