DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Thread starter Siva
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 417
  • Views Views: Views 72,541
Bro anyone suggest possible to take channels without paying NCF charge 153? Because I want watch starvijay and sunmusic only.. is this possible take only those two channels and how much will be cost?

Bro anyone suggest possible to take channels without paying NCF charge 153? Because I want watch starvijay and sunmusic only.. is this possible take only those two channels and how much will be cost?
153 is mandatory, regardless of you take 1 channel or 100 channels!

Following will be the effects of this Trai new Rule:

1.popularity of HD channels will reduce.
2.Not so popular SD channels will get shut down by broadcaster..
3. From now, broadcaster will think twice to Launch new SD channel (like Star , who is launching channels every now and then) and will think 5 times before HD channel launching .
4. Quality of programme definitely will increase .
5. Ad timing may be reduce
6. And in long term , sales of Large size FHD, 4K, android,amoled, samoled, smart TV will drop to a great extent .

Airtel Suggest pack for my brother connection.

Current using Bollywood Plus Sport pack. and some Addons total 449

TeSrteU.jpg

Following will be the effects of this Trai new Rule:

1.popularity of HD channels will reduce.
2.Not so popular SD channels will get shut down by broadcaster..
3. From now, broadcaster will think twice to Launch new SD channel (like Star , who is launching channels every now and then) and will think 5 times before HD channel launching .
4. Quality of programme definitely will increase .
5. Ad timing may be reduce
6. And in long term , sales of Large size FHD, 4K, android,amoled, samoled, smart TV will drop to a great extent .
3. its more easy for star now. they will simply put the newly launched channels in the bouquets. for example the newly launched ss3 is in every bouquet. and sports and ngc are there in lowest bouquet also so if you dont want also you subscribe them because alacarte is costly. so 85 is very much needed
6. i dont think trai rule will have any effect on tv sales

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom