DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 71,793
Point is.. You are loosing couple of english movie channels. Then how is it beneficial??
Obviously, we all will have to look for alternate streaming services or sacrifice channels. So, you don't need to thank TRAI for this.
The point is here the sufferer is lowest pack & freebies users

Other than that South Max alone users are gainers here if he had couple English channels not make any difference

BTW as a Infinity user what is ur package cost bro sacrifice after some of unwanted channels from ur side as per junky TRAI implementation ??

The point is here the sufferer is lowest pack & freebies users
I totally agree with you. I took UDP only due to freebies. UDP is giving me all hindi GEC + REG channels with all Hindi FTA channels & pay channels also @100/m & with free topups it's just awesome.
If airtel will continue the free topups then also I'll be happy with the TRAI's decision.

Point is.. You are loosing couple of english movie channels. Then how is it beneficial??
Obviously, we all will have to look for alternate streaming services or sacrifice channels. So, you don't need to thank TRAI for this.
The ones I was not watching, I have not included them now. So this is beneficial for me.

Screenshot-20190103-214926.png

I couldn't get details of pack price.

Ala-carte price Will be effective
I remove a chennel and back add adtv self-care app ala-carte top-up and charged new price

Someone please tweet to TRAI saying that Airtel is not allowing users to continue ARP/LDP packs

I totally agree with you. I took UDP only due to freebies. UDP is giving me all hindi GEC + REG channels with all Hindi FTA channels & pay channels also @100/m & with free topups it's just awesome.
If airtel will continue the free topups then also I'll be happy with the TRAI's decision.
Bro how Airtel can give you free top up when Airtel himself not getting any thing free other than FTA channels one can now dream only about free top up after 1st Feb,19

BTW as a Infinity user what is ur package cost bro sacrifice after some of unwanted channels from ur side as per junky TRAI implementation ??

Rs. 680 by using bouquet method, with just few hd channels. Forget about Max HD.
I will go for ala carte & will not cross 300 mark.

Last edited:
OperaSnapshot_2019-01-03_205256_www.airtel.in.jpg

My previous pack was ARP "South Max Kannada " + alacarte which came upto 296 , now with new pack the monthly charge is 219 with just loosing a couple of english movie channels which i was not watching. So i have saved 77 per month. I should thank TRAI for a change now...:D
Very good bro. Users like you will be benefited for sure.

then what they can do other than this bro newspaper ad to reach common people 🤣🤣🤣 .. see bro at least we have enjoyed till this day but common people want only minimum channels .. the issue for us that is those who using internet .. we only want sports , infotainment , music that too in HD that's why now TRAI squezzing us
Ad is never needed for a good product. You know that people don't get all top ups that are available on their app/website via CC/dealer.
Common people too can enjoy sports,infotainment and music if available at reasonable prices.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock