DDF Exclusive Compare and Discuss Your Desired Pack With New TRAI Rules In Place

• Thread starter Siva
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 417
  • Views: Views 72,054
i noticed that too
i chose HD Bouquet 2 pack with 5 channels
but in discovery website , that pack is called HD Bouquet 3
its confusing people

look at the 10 rs hd pack on discovery website, that is the only pack with 10 rs price(other than tamil) for 8 channels(tamil one has 9 in same price) and on airtel they are giving only 4 in 10 rs, they are breaking bouquets which is against the rule
, the bouquet name is same as well on airtel and discovery, just dont go by serial number in airtel it is hd bouquet 1

my infinity pack will get over on 28th, what will airtel do for 3 days if the new plans will be activated from 1st feb, can't i start from the day my subscription ends or what if i want them to cancel my current subscription and refund me the remaining amount and start the new pack now?

look at the 10 rs hd pack on discovery website, that is the only pack with 10 rs price(other than tamil) for 8 channels(tamil one has 9 in same price) and on airtel they are giving only 4 in 10 rs, they are breaking bouquets which is against the rule
, the bouquet name is same as well on airtel and discovery, just dont go by serial number in airtel it is hd bouquet 1

goto this DDF Exclusive - Airtel releases Bouquet DRP and FTA Bouquets
and check very 1st post and open Broadcaster Bouquet DRP
according to that there are 7 channels offered by airtel
it must be a system bug

i noticed that too
i chose HD Bouquet 2 pack with 5 channels
but in discovery website , that pack is called HD Bouquet 3
its confusing people

and check Discovery SD Bouquet 1 - basic infotainment pack , it will show you bunch of Sun channels :D
I was very confusing about it so I choose only discovery kids

Today i made a pack of essential channels via ala carte and the total cost was Rs.257.
I don't know whether i should be happy or not..
Were you able to include any HD at all!!

There are many examples like that for instance in IC Hindi FamilyHD bouquet they have not given MTV beats HD, MTV HD+, VH1HD and CNBC TV18 prime HD. They have broken many bouquets but haven't reduced the bouquet price. Clear Violation of TRAI rules

Last edited:
There are many examples like that for instance in IC Hindi FamilyHD bouquet they have not given MTV beats HD, MTV HD+, VH1HD and CNBC TV18 prime HD. They have broken many bouquets but haven't reduced the bouquet price. Clear Violation of TRAI rules
As these channels are not available on Airtel, So they are not mentioning. Once added they will be included

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock